sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just reached 1000 non-growing dragons, the Stripe & Snow Angel liked each other and produced an egg on the first try, and these two didn't refuse.

Congratulations on reaching 1000!

I was coming here to post that I caught this beauty (look familiar? laugh.gif ) and I was telling a friend how I didn't have anything pretty enough to put with it and he happened to catch this and gifted it to me so hopefully I can do this. So excited about it!

Bred this and this (two gorgeous silvers) and am completely over the moon :3 I'm never this lucky X'D usually it's blusang fail after blusang fail rolleyes.gif

I also managed to get an IOU for a 2G tinselfail (blusang!) for my secret santa giftee, which I hope she'll love :3 To the awesome CB tinsel owner who agreed to help me (you know who you are), you are beyond lovely and I adore you wub.gif

Edited by shadesofchaos

Finally bred a 3rd, even-gen PB alt vine as a mate for my other. Weeks of trying (read: failing) have finally paid off!

My even gen geode and green stripe hatched, and I successfully bred a couple of daydreams to Heartseekers for another lineage project. biggrin.gif

named my dark myst pygmies biggrin.gif

727/2747 left to name O_o

Edited by Merenwen

My CB silvers just produced a purebred egg XD! Their first one!! The lineage :D So now I know they /can/ breed even if it took them over a year to produce! Now I just have to decide whether or not I want to keep this lovely little egg or try and find a trade for it ><!!!

My CB silvers just produced a purebred egg xd.png! Their first one!! The lineage biggrin.gif So now I know they /can/ breed even if it took them over a year to produce!  Now I just have to decide whether or not I want to keep this lovely little egg or try and find a trade for it ><!!!

Wow! Congrats on that egg.

Caught my second CB Winter egg. smile.gif

*falls over*

Got gifted a CB Gold! biggrin.gif

/jealousy runs over

but congrats!

whoever gifted it should be handed the Nobel dragcave prize tongue.gif

Traded for 3 alt vines (thank you to the person I traded with).

I FINALLY got my first successful summon from Empress Thunder <333 So happy :"]

Bred this and this (two gorgeous silvers) and am completely over the moon :3 I'm never this lucky X'D usually it's blusang fail after blusang fail :rolleyes:

I also managed to get an IOU for a 2G tinselfail (blusang!) for my secret santa giftee, which I hope she'll love :3 To the awesome CB tinsel owner who agreed to help me (you know who you are), you are beyond lovely and I adore you :wub:

Not even one egg but two! Haha, congrats! *pets your eggs from a distance... somehow* :P

2G blusang tinselfail (with silver? silver? I MUST KNOW *adores silver*) sounds gorgeous, they will definitely love it. <3

Bred this, this, and this!

Plus 2 new eggs for my lineage projects!

So proud of them all. biggrin.gif I think the Mint x Wrapping Wing is my favorite pairing of all time.

Also caught a Seawyrm Pygmy whose code looks like "Dorado".

my final sunrise grew

a sunsong grew

and a CB magma grew giving me 8 CB breeding pairs, only 4 more CB magmas to go to hit goal of 10 CB breeding biggrin.gif

and my bred pink hatched, just a few more days before seeing if she will accept her thuwed mate in waiting smile.gif

just caught a red dino whoot biggrin.gif

now egg locked and to wait to see if anyone offers CB sunsongs for my Cb trihorns tongue.gif

have a good day everyone!

Edited by Merenwen

My Terrae tinselfail grew up, a daydream/pink hatched and I bred a Terrae with a Waterhorse to start a new lineage. biggrin.gif