sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just figured out how to do the wub.gif smiley thing! I never knew how to do it before and I was sooo jealous of the people who did, because I wanted to use it.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

... It's not like it's that hard. I feel silly now. laugh.gif

My stripes grew up and I caught a tri horned. smile.gif Now to trade it. smile.gif

8 hatchlings grew up, caught a black hatchling and a CB sunstone hatchling on the AP and caught several low time/incuhatchable eggs which are now hatchling.

Two of my Daydream lineage hatched and I got a CB Seawyrm Pigmy and rescued an Albino with a briliant code from the AP. (DumpU!). Seems the owner took it literally! biggrin.gif

My pygmy gendered right laugh.gif

My goal is to reach the 50th generation.

I also got a mate for my Holly.

This will be the complete lineage.

Edited by BlueIce

Yesterday after I caught myself that CB Thunder I managed to get another by complete accident while trying to snatch myself a CB Nebula. Traded it with a lovely person for two CB Nebulas (thank you to that person biggrin.gif).

And then this morning I had a person gift me this little guy (x). wub.gif

I've had a lucky couple of days! laugh.gif

Two eggs hatched, so got a beautiful sunsong/magma checker from the even gen thread and a lovely checkered lineage mint in the AP! biggrin.gif

Traded for the alt vine last night http://dragcave.net/lineage/gr9ll It gendered male and grew up a few minutes ago.

That's beauitful! *drools* Congrats!

I traded for a CB Stripe earlier, unfortunately it gendered wrong... At least its CB, though!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

i'm starting to get back into dc, finally.

Also caught a CB Tri Horned and CB Dorsal. smile.gif