sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Eeeeee <3

I have wanted an egg from this pair ever since I got those names on the perfect breeds. So perfect -stroookes-

Caught a CB Winter, traded a Black for a CB Ice and got a 2nd gen Magma for my lineage. This day is going good.

Finally, many months after it SHOULD have been completed....my Halloween lineage is done! http://dragcave.net/lineage/EPcm2 Unfortunately.........I don't like it xd.png I think I'll keep working on the vertical version, lol.

Also excited that they liked each other, and produced a beautiful eggie biggrin.gif My other Black x Winter Magi pair liked each as well (although didn't produce an egg,) so I'm very happy that I can go to 4th gen.

After much failure attempting to breed anything, I managed to coax a gold egg out to continue a spiral started last year.

Edited to remove lineage link as the egg has a new home now.

Edited by Siliskor

Caught this and this within minutes of each other. blink.gif Hopefully, one of them will make a good mate for this when it picks a gender! smile.gif Then if I can find a 4th number code, I can have a little lineage going...

Omg, my CB Gold finally produced his very first Gold egg ohmy.gif. I've had him since 2011, and this is his second bred egg biggrin.gif.

I now have two absolutely gorgeous ND hatchies sitting on my scroll right now. It's so beautiful I just might cry. xd.png

And once they grow up, I can say I have every dragon available ( at least until the new prize dragons come out XO )

I have now 500+ adult Balloons on my scroll. smile.gif

I have now 500+ adult Balloons on my scroll. smile.gif

Congrats Belisar! And to think, I only got my first balloon this week, after being here for 3 years... xd.png

Well... uh... as for me, I caught a rather interesting code, lol.

Edited by TheGrox

Got a few nice eggs from the ap in the last couple of days, but what really shocked me just a few minutes ago is that my bronze trophy turned silver (and I liked my bronze lol). So, yay-I guess. xd.png

Finally, after THIS many of the wrong breed, they finally produced a Magma! Now on to the other half laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

my sunrise gendered just right and now my scroll goal for them is complete biggrin.gif

Just reached 1000 non-growing dragons, the Stripe & Snow Angel liked each other and produced an egg on the first try, and these two didn't refuse.

Just caught first ever CB tri-worn wyvern eggie o_o heart skipped a beat xd.png

and before that, caught a 2nd gen from xSilver male :3

Edited by EmoDuck598