sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Thunder in the AP. Didn't even think I'd got it, but then I got the overburdened message when I tried to grab something else, checked my scroll and there it was... blink.gif

Also just got the name Liquorice Allsort for a Black I caught as a hatchie in the AP - was surprised it was available. But now I *really* want some liquorice... xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just traded my 2nd gen purebred Gold eggie for a neglected hatchie. Very happy to have the 2nd neglected on my scroll. biggrin.gif

My Lovely Albino (dumpU code) hatched and I snagged a CB Tri-Horned Wyvern from the AP. biggrin.gif

Just saw a CB Thunder and two CB Silvers in the desert in one hour drop blink.gif

Didn't catch any of course rolleyes.gif

Not only did I against all odds manage to catch three Hollies this past Christmas (gifted one away), but I also managed just now to trade for an amazing CB Neglected Male... and a CB Neglected Female that will come later, and even a possibility for an ungendered in the future!!! OMG, I can't stop flailing!!!

Thank you so much to the wonderful person, you know who you are!!!!

I just managed to turn an egg to a Neglected! My first two were last week and I thought they were simple flukes (one egg died the other hatched), but just now I managed to turn two more! One is a gift to my RL BF and one is sitting pretty on my scroll and, if I did things right, should grow up to be ungendered. I am really, really happy as I have done this without any mentorship. I have spent months trying, and trying and going nowhere and almost giving up in frustration.

Edited by Negru

My Silver and Gold hatched, my 3rd gen Ice from Ice x Blusang hatched, and I got an egg towards the other version of my Candy Corn lineage.

Wow Congratz everyone you all have some awesmome things!

I was gifted a very nice magi egg for my lineage project!

You know who you are and Thank You so much! smile.gif

A few days ago I was gifted my first-ever alt vine, after almost a year of trying for one. When I checked my scroll just now, I found that the bred vine egg I caught from the AP a few days ago alted as well! My second alt vine, and the first I've hatched myself! I'm so happy!

I was gifted my 50th dragon today. happy.gif Next week, once everybody grows up, bronze trophy!

Congrats to all on their happies, too! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif I finally bred a silver! It has been ages since that happened!

@_@ I've never offered one up for trade on the site before. The offers are really nice, and really surprising.

Edited by terradi

My winter hatched. And I caught a CB black. I don't really need it, so I think I might try trading it. I have terrible luck with trades, so we'll see. tongue.gif

Two eggs hatched. I caught a CB Tri-Horned Wyvern and was gifted a CB Black! biggrin.gif

Bred a 2nd gen purebred Bluesang for a gift and summoned my second GON wub.gif I'm not sure if I'll freeze this one, or influence it male and let it grow up.

one of my 2nd gen vines alted, now to see what gender it becomes as I only need one more to finish my collection smile.gif

bred a magma and thunder and now all my thunders have names biggrin.gif

Edited by Merenwen