sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got two Vampires to bite a Moonstone and a Spitfire egg and both were successful AND stayed on my scroll blink.gif.

Cool congrats!

Caught a CB winter almost as soon as i went onto the cave this evening. Pleasantly surprised as i'm always too slow usually biggrin.gif

My 2nd gen vine (from green) and 2nd gen deep sea (from black) liked each other and produced the breed I needed!

The deep sea was a new candidate for the lineage, because the vine refused the first deep sea I presented him with.

caught 2 2nd gen vines off the ap now if one would go alt I would be happy smile.gif

Was gifted some lovelies to put towards one of my lineages from a friend as well as a little RB. :3

Also traded for a 6G tinsel. I think I wanted it for the code mostly. xP Plusss it's descended from Apollo. <3

Edit: Oooh, didn't realise that I have surpassed the 1,500 dragons mark. :)

Edited by Varekis

Caught 9 hatchlings in the AP in a 20 minute period. Nearly all of them CB! But I had to release 2 of them. xd.png 5 eggs hatched, and I bred this which is the first part to my Holly mate! and also this and THIS which I especially love. <3

Was also gifted a 2nd gen magi from a frill from a LOVELY user. biggrin.gif

Wow congratz everyone!

Just got my 7th magi lineage project to throw me the right egg color yay!!

Now seeking a partner for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TOhbQ wub.gif

Edited by majors

The pretty-lineaged Silver Tinsel I caught in the AP about a year ago finally produced another Tinsel egg for me to abandon for some (hopefully now) happy random person! Because I kept the first one it bred.

My ND grew up. smile.gif

And while she didn't gender the way I hoped she would, she is still happily sitting among the other sickly gals in the group. XP

I was looking for a messy lineage off the AP for a mirroring project and clicked on a random egg; turns out the code is (caps messed) urose! It's a PB EG purple dorsal, so not what I was originally looking for, but I'm going to keep it!

After god knows how many purples, I've finally caught a CB Tan ridgewing and I'm happily locked.

this little one gendered right biggrin.gif

just a little longer to see if it will like it's thuwed mate smile.gif

also my 2 pinks hatched

caught my final sunrise

got another sunsong

and a magma wub.gif

Caught a female vampire in an FFA and caught a sunstone hatchie on the AP.

Good News: Caught yet another Pink, managed to get a low time Sunstone egg that is now a hatchling on my scroll, and am that much closer to finishing my many scroll lyric projects!

Bad News: THESE TWO refused. AND I HAD THIS LINEAGE ALL PLANNED OUT.

...oh well.