sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred three Silver eggs (one is for freezing as a hatchie) and the one version of my lineage, is even closer to being complete. The other version is waiting for some dragons to come off of cool-down. Also bred another 2nd gen Black x Winter Magi, who is to be a mate for a dragon I've had for awhile, lol.

Oh, and my Halloween lineage is finally almost done laugh.gif After weeks of no egg, the wrong breed, and two refusals, my pair finally produced the right breed again last week, and he liked his mate enough that they produced an egg yesterday. Only one breeding to go!

A white, a winter and a spitfire grew up.

my 2- 2nd gen PB alt vines grew

and now I have 9 confirmed breeding pairs biggrin.gif

my luck the last 2 will refuse once I get them laugh.gif

Managed to name my second gen Ice after my favorite character in Salem's Lot, and will (hopefully!) have a second gen Water from Ice/Water to mate him with soon. Caught a few new CB Tri-horns (WHY, I don't know, I don't even need them for anything), managed to grab more dragons for my scroll lyric projects AND I finally have a mate for one of my Stripes (DON'T YOU TWO DARE REFUSE).

All in all? It's been good.

Just realized who this eggs father is and hence the lineage. Pretty proud of myself, creating a lineage and everything considering, in my golds at least, lineages are something I don't care about.

Also bred a 2nd gen Stripe from a StripexPurple pair that hasn't bred in ages so that is pretty pleasing.

All three of my current hatchies gendered EXACTLY as I wanted them, without any influencing :3

Just went splash Happy, and didn't even get to the fourth Shallow water dragon, and bang,Got my Magikarp badge. biggrin.gif

Both of my golds from my gold x wrapping-wing lineage grew up. They bred without refusal. No egg, sure, but no refusal. xd.png

Bred a silver egg.

edit - and traded the silver already smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

One of my Silver Tinsels gave me a lovely Silver Tinsel(the rest were duds this week xd.png).

My silvers from my cave lurker lineage grew up and bred, no egg, but no refusal. Which is nice.

Pepy gendered correctly

caught this beautiful pink in the AP

(and a 3rd gen from this base but releases it back)

I was all excited as I have been working on a mate for this thuwed

then realized the one caught was not with bright pink base like I wanted but decided to keep the beautiful pink

Since my last refusal (before Christmas) I haven't had the opportunity to breed again

but finally did have the chance and bred this 3rd gen pink to replace the refusal and hopefully soon will have mate to that thuwed above biggrin.gif

and a mate to another thuwed is close to hatching(3 hours), when it reaches 4 days 23 hours I will incubate to hatch it ....hope it doesn't alt tongue.gif

I was definitely NOT expecting the second ARK mention! Thank you to whoever has nominated me, you're very sweet and I wish I could give you all my love.

Bred 5 magis for my lineage project smile.gifsmile.gif