sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just received a lovely 2nd gen Red egg to go towards one of my lineage projects. *happyface*

caught a CB blusang

almost traded it for a 2nd gen alt vine

but they accepted another offer

but still happy as now I am one more away from completing blusang

(just need one more CB male and will have my 20 CB goal)

biggrin.gif

I know, I know, it's a bit late to be talking about Christmas. But I just realised I never posted in here about all the goodies I got during the Christmas period xd.png.

After thinking that I wouldn't be grabbing any more holidays (I already had two of each), I ended up releasing a lot of my old ones, and replacing them xd.png.

Through a mixture of trading, catching and being gifted, I ended up with:

A Yulebuck from Darkrose

A Yulebuck from Bronze Ivy (they're like a matching pair xd.png)

A Snow Angel from an Alt Shadow Walker

A Snow Angel from Anzu

A Ribbon Dancer from Dawn's Silver Medal

A Winter Magi from Gold Epica

And a lovely Holly!

Christmas was a good one, I'd say xd.png. Congrats to everyone else posting here too! =D

This beauty was sitting all alone in the AP. 9th generation Dorkface biggrin.gif Although it's not a continuous breed I love it anyway *-* <3

I have a sibling! I found mine on the AP as well.

Wow Grox, those holidays are gorgeous, congrats! And congrats to everyone else. =)

I too haven't posted about Christmas but just realised that as of Christmas day I now have 2 of each 'limited edition' dragon! Funny thing is, it isn't because I caught up on previous Christmas dragons but that I summoned my GoN on Christmas day. laugh.gif

Also bred this. ^^

I finally found a suitable(ish) trade for the silver egg that's been taking up room on my scroll for 3 days. Also, my two gold with the Wrapping-Wing lineage gendered properly. Now here's hoping they don't refuse. xd.png

FINALLY I got to my goal on my Marmalade Skies lineage project!! OMG

I got completely messed up when one of my sunsongs gendered incorrectly with an influence because her parents wouldn't breed sunsong again for months dry.gif But it's finally done!!! Now to try for the next one. I'm going to have three projects going at once now. xd.png

Also a cb red gendered CORRECTLY without an influence today and I am doing a happy dance <3

finally got a vine egg I needed!

That pair has been spitting out grounds only dry.gif

So influenced female to be mate to this thuwed

crosses fingers for influence to stick, and no refusal!

my Holly accepted his intended mate to make this stunning lineage from a lovely AP catch.

Three successful trades today, gave me a couple 2nd gen PB black eggs and a 3rd EG PB stripe with the exact pattern of one of my lineages biggrin.gif

Thank you to the people that traded with me wub.gif

Edit: Ooohh and they finally bothered to give me a misfit instead of a dark pygmy, that will be the mate for this Thuwed. Not a perfect lineage, but I like it tongue.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

in the process of breeding my Tinsels. so far, outstanding results with 3 bright new shinies on my scroll.

yeah buddy, their finally comming back!!

edit: set up a trade for a Blue and Red 2G Stripe. bred both my CB pairs, one produced a Red Stripe for me happy.gif

having good luck on my scroll today.

edit 2: outstanding luck, i just got another Tinsel. and still have a handful more to breed when i get free space

Edited by Red2111

my CB Gold hatched! his name is now Mah'alleinir which means "He Who Soars" in the Old Tongue in the book series Wheel of Time.

lol, I just accidentally misclicked a Dorsal in the cave, and it turned out to be Red. I hardly have any CB Red Dorsals xd.png.

Also grabbed a balloon, because after being here for 3-ish years, I still haven got any o.O

Edited by TheGrox