sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Awesome!~

Let's see...I gifted a Cheese to someone, was gifted a pretty 3EG PB Black, picked up a CB White the other day, and I got the name "Fan Fiction".

Hurrazah! Congrats to everybody else too~ wink.gif

All four of my 12-12-12 eggs are hatched and named appropriately. They are from four of my favorite pairs, so it will be nice to have them on my scroll.

(also, how was the name 121212 not taken? Seriously?)

Edited by TVTD

Traded for a lineage swap with this. I was surprised when I seen someone had offered a perfect swap. Totally wasn't expecting that as I was just asking for offers. biggrin.gif

Finally... after a whole year... My favorite ridgewing pair gave me a TAN RIDGEWING! <3

I will finally have both frozen gendered hatchlings. smile.gif

FINALLY bred this to continue my checker, and also bred this to jumpstart my Genesis lineage. <3

Great week for breeding!

Wow. On the 8th I bred my first Silver egg.

Today, I tried to summon a GoN, though it failed, and I felt a bit pessimistic about my chances of success with my other dragons. Then I tried to breed my CB Gold. Miraculously.. it was a success!

Gold Egg<3

I do believe if I keep it, I'll be naming it 'Fate's Velocity', though I plan to offer it to my girlfriend first, as she actually caught the CB for me awhile back <3. I may also try to trade it, depending.. my 3rd gen Silver traded for a pretty 2nd gen Silver that gives me a new lineage to breed from.

I also picked up a couple nice lineages in the AP:

This little darling is my next step in producing a mate for this, though I do need one more purple from a pair of reds.

I now have 4600 dragons/creatures. The 4600th was an ER albino egg which is now a hatchling.

Picked up an awesome Royal Blue off the AP that I'll be gifting to my best friend Lady Artemis since it'll help her in her RB/SW lineage~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/evSVl

I picked up another CB White today, I picked up an ER CB Mint egg, so now I have the cute lil' Mint that I wanted but was too lazy to raise myself, aha.

Traded for a cute lineage Pink: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bXRMr

I got the name 'Arrietty' from my favorite Ghibli film.

And, last but not least, I bred someone a 4EG PB White, and in return, they gave me the first offspring from its mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oi2qg

Awesome!~ And congrats everybody else. Happy hunting!~ biggrin.gif

Edit: Woot!~ This just made my 400th post, boosting me up to level 5!~

Edited by xxBurningxx

I bred a gold tinsel!

I have not gotten a tinsel from this one since Feb *faints*

matter of fact... the beginning of this month was the first time I got an egg period, it was a sunset.... http://dragcave.net/progeny/d5oqW

Gifting it in the breeding gifting thread biggrin.gif

AND I just made platinum breeder finally *happy dance*

Edited by Merenwen

Thanks to whoever dropped several low time CB eggs in the AP! I got four of them, incubated and they will be hatching tomorrow when I wake up biggrin.gif

Sixtttthhh gen! Another lineage-type thing done laugh.gif

(I was trying to wait till she grows up before posting, but then got tired of waiting >.<)

Edited by s0r0k4

Caught a Holly on my FIRST attempt. I didn't know I got it until I was scrolling through the eggs I clicked, then saw the 'Get Code' page. Needless to say, I freaked out.

Caught a second Holly somehow, and I'm currently in the process of seeing if somebody wants it, just to spread the holiday cheer smile.gif.

EDIT: No offers to trade please, I already PMd someone and am waiting for their reply.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Replaced my ugly Dorkface yulebuck with a gorgeous 2nd gen, and replaced my ugly lineaged Dorkface holly as well. I caught two hollies in an hour. One's like a 7th gen the other is a 4th gen stair case wub.gif