sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred a gold. smile.gif I'm loving the apparent increase of metallics and alt blacks...now if only my seasonals would get the breeding bug!

I turned two eggs vampire! I mean... I was trying to repulse them and get outta this egg lock, but whatever. tongue.gif At least someone should appreciate them when I chuck em on to the AP later.

Caught a silver tinsel hatchie.

Congrats, all! smile.gif

Just caught my first CB Gold egg in Alpine! Squeeeee! xd.png

*highfives* ^^

I just bred TWO Silvers in 2 minutes.... blink.gif

Hatched a 2G PB Black ALT!!! (:

Snagged the name "Antiestablishmentarianism" for my bronze from Antihypertensive. Would have taken "Antidisestablishmentarianism" but I think it was too long... LOL xDDD

Just caught a Cheese egg in the coast! First Cheese I've caught on my own, my other one was a gift. Best scroll-locker I've ever caught!

Nabbed a CB pink, CB Ice and a paper in less than 10 seconds. xd.png

Figures, I didn't think I got any of them and then when I went to my scroll, they were all there sitting pretty. ^^

I just realized that the black egg that was gifted to me by the lovely Herk is from a Thuwed lineage. xd.png Now I love her even more!

Who needs scroll room? xd.png I am fully egg-locked now, thanks to Naughtrish, Thundersky86 (by way of Beastrider,) and Kelkelen. They gifted me a CB Black, Vamp, and a sweet little 2nd gen Vine. DCers are great! My other gift from Xaesha, a 2nd gen Nebula, should hatch in about 11hrs, and my 3rd even gen Black from Varekis, should hatch in 24. Such great people are on this site wub.gif

Also, my 2nd gen Gold from GoldxSilver hatched earlier today. Hoping it genders right so that I can breed it with it's mate, my 2nd gen Silver from GoldxSilver. My first real lineage, lol.

Only 10 dragons until my gold trophy! HURRAH!!!

Also, I've been given 3 beautiful dragons (by even more beautiful people!) in the past week, my last dozen or so hatchies have all gendered correctly, I just snagged a CB Nebula in the cave, and I finally completed my Howl's Moving Castle lineage! Yay!

The curious may take a peek.

I bred 2 2nd gen blunas today AND bred a 2nd gen tan ridgewing from purple ridgewing parents! ohmy.gif) I'm more than happy~ At this point I don't even mind being egg locked.

My black and 2nd gen albino eggs should hatch tomorrow as well. =) So eeeevrything is good today.

So it appears I just caught a CB gold...again...lol

Never thought I'd say that about a cb gold...but I might consider trading it...

Edited by icare4u