sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A gold hatched and a neotropical grew up.

was gifted a Gold Tinsel and my 2nd gen Riggwing hatched smile.gif

I just got to Gold Trophy! biggrin.gif

(Well, I have 500 non-growing dragons, so the trophy will appear soon xd.png)

Congratz Grox! biggrin.gif

I also have something to show. I usually don't like boasting, but I just have to share this:

I picked this one up from the AP (!!). Lineage AND Code pure awesome!

Just call me Gandi wink.gif

Seriously, who drops something like that on the AP? (I know, the person who successfully got a Tinsel egg out of that pair, but still, a White with the code Gandi...)

Got my second CB gold. happy.gif Picking up cave blockers really can work to your advantage...especially if no one else is in that biome at the time.

My two 5th even gen pb reds liked each other and they produced an egg on the first try! biggrin.gif

Eggs hatched and I repulsed two vampire eggs, both of which have gone to forumites! :D Always nice to see the eggs making their way to familiar scrolls. :3

Edited by Varekis

Somehow snagged a Leetle Tree a while back, and JUST realized it's code says "Attain," albeit in misspelled Homestuck!Vriskaspeak. <33333 8T8In 8D I'm a happy nerd. lul.

Edited by Rhunya

Well, made off like a bandit in the Jungle today. 2 CB Stripes and a CB Silver. Not bad.

My BABIES!! There're growing up so fast *sniffle* Two of my original hatchlings matured today *sniffle*

I have dubed them ElectricStrike154 and Adjit!

*sniffle* *tear*

xd.png

Yes~

Got my two Winters, | Dick | and | Grayson | to produce a nice little Spring egg, who will be named Jason, and mated with a another Spring dragon named Todd.

My first breeding project is coming along nicely.

*is hyperventilating* I caught a CB silver! Who ever said Friday the 13th was unlucky?

Silver grew up and a dark myst hatched.

After getting nothing from the pairs I attempted to breed, I pressed Summon as a joke... and I am now officially a DOUBLE summoner! I fell backwards with my chair. xd.png (Although now I can't even see the action anymore...)