sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Forgot to post earlier. One of my CB silvers produced her first 2nd gen offspring today. happy.gif Exciting!

2 Moonstones, a Balloon and a Flamingo hatched.

also seems like I have finished my two greatest IOUs - one of about 60 CB hatchlings some day before, and another of 50 CB hatchlings today. took me about 3 months.

2 Moonstones, a Balloon and a Flamingo hatched.

also seems like I have finished my two greatest IOUs - one of about 60 CB hatchlings some day before, and another of 50 CB hatchlings today. took me about 3 months.

O_O What on earth were you trading for? And congrats on finishing those IOUs!

XD Just noticed your signature - did you trade for a CB metal or a 2nd gen Tinsel?

Edited by Saloiq

O_O What on earth were you trading for? And congrats on finishing those IOUs!

xd.png Just noticed your signature - did you trade for a CB metal or a 2nd gen Tinsel?

thanks! I traded 60 hatchies (actually it came out as 57 or so) for a 3rd gen Tinsel from 2012 Tinsel line and uncommon mate. as for 50 hatchies - they went for a CB Silver, which I used then a part of a trade for a 2nd gen Tinsel IOU xd.png so now I'll happily sit and wait for the arrival of my beauties wub.gif

also my biggest congrats to someone who has caught a CB Silver this hourly drop in the Desert! I failed to get it but caught a CB Nebula and CB Pink as consolation prize...

Finished my second Gold gifting list.

back to collecting Golds for myself, a successful breeding this morning brings me to 73.

Was Glomped twice today wub.gifCouldn't resist. Needed to leave a slot or two open, but went hunting anyway...and I caught a CB Gold!!! Edit: Just caught another one!!!! o.O

Edited by CDM

Finally have a Red stripe. Need to get a Neglected and a Holly now >.>

On the parallel side I have missed 3 more CB nebulas today which puts my missed CB neb total at 28 since the start of March.

Hunting for CB blacks and caught something reflective instead. ohmy.gif

My first ever!

Hoorayyyyyyy!!! biggrin.gif

Soon I shall be unlocked!

Bwahahahahhahaa!

Back to the drops for me!

On a bad note, I just caught a CB black but I was over burdened. >.>

Alt black grew up and another black egg hatched alt.

Successfully made a gold egg to fulfill an IOU. smile.gif That wasn't as hard as I thought!

Hunting for CB blacks and caught something reflective instead. ohmy.gif

My first ever!

Hoorayyyyyyy!!! biggrin.gif

I caught a CB Black, want to trade? tongue.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

I caught a CB Black, want to trade? tongue.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

Maybe next time xd.png

Aww yeah! Got my first tinsel from the AP today! It's a bronze with a kinda messy lineage, but hey, beggers can't be choosers! xd.png *does a happy dance*

I've been battling a local Lagmonster, and didn't check in any earlier today because I was so lagged out. However, I found an amazing gift waiting when I finally arrived. Not one but two very pretty eggs waiting for me to pick them up. Thank you, you-know-who, for this wonderful gift! <3

I can't stop grinning, ear-to-ear! biggrin.gif

Caught a bronze tinsel hatchling in the AP the other day. A pretty, if long, lineage, too! It appeared right under my cursor or I'd never have gotten it. Now if only I had some CB Stripes to continue the line...

Yesterday was a weird,amazing,ZOMG day.

It started off when my metals were ready to breed - and I bred a 2nd gen silver x swallow and a 2nd gen gold x stripe and my first ever metal x metal breeding. And then I mention to my sister(we share the same room) that I needed a mate for my silver x winter magi because mine refused my CB one. So she bred me this gorgeous baby.

And then later - I was the winner to the CB silver being FFA'd.

tl;dr my scroll has never looked so shiny in such a short amount of time!

Received a pretty silver tinsel as a gift and a spring hatched.