sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a Silver from an Aeon, a lovely surprise. smile.gif

Praise be Hallelujah! This chick, while never refusing, has not once produced for me the next link in her spiral chain since she was bred in 2013. dry.gif *weeps*

However, she has evidently seen the light, and now I may continue on to the final and last breeding of my CB Shadow Walkers with their Silver spiral mates. Booyah! xd.pngwink.gifcool.gif

Well, I wasn't expecting this from an Olive egg. xd.png I've always had a good feeling about finding Olive eggs in the AP, that there'd be a pretty lineage. Turns out I was right! xd.png

well its just what i prefer. i am planning to do the same with golds fyi. im collecting the cb version of every dragon regardless of rarity. i understand that you can breed the adults and now that my scroll goals are complete i wont freeze them anymore. but like this is just how i play the game and it makes me happy

oh well i guess its nice too that my new silver is a z code

So i am not the only person here with the goal to have a CB of eacht stage for each breed. What a relief!

Found Toph and it is an Aeon Wyvern egg! Hopefully she will follow her influnces and grown up into a Lady!

So i am not the only person here with the goal to have a CB of eacht stage for each breed. What a relief!

Nope, I do that too. I love my CB frozens as much as my CB adults. smile.gif

Really need to show off this awesome CB I caught in the AP last night - I adore the word code and I managed to hatch the egg before noon, so I've got the Sunrise I wanted! biggrin.gif

I've been attending, then working at, Renaissance & Steampunk Faires since I was a child, so the code of this dragon has extra special meaning to me - if someone dropped it in the AP, then THANK YOU! wub.gif

I caught 3 black hatchlings today, all at 5d 7h. Whoopie!!!

Thanks to whomever dropped them as hatchlings, and I hope you have better luck next time when you try for alts.

I'm slightly surprised by this Tinsel's lineage tbh.

Why? It's a deadline - we sometimes cull lines by killing dragons to create something pretty biggrin.gif

Caught this in the departures thread by luck and perfect timing as a Bronze and then it happened. biggrin.gif

Caught this in the departures thread by luck and perfect timing as a Bronze and then it happened. biggrin.gif

OH MY GOSH

WHAT WHAAAA *DIES*

Why? It's a deadline - we sometimes cull lines by killing dragons to create something pretty biggrin.gif

Still rather odd though. I've just never seen anything like it before.

Also, isn't it rare to get a CB all capital letter code..?

Edited by jillybean711

Congrats biggrin.gif

/me prays to teh DC gods she'll catch a sibling to taht on Valentine for this gal