sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This only took a couple of years to get...

Congrats on the guardian! Might want to change from view to lineage link, otherwise we'll make it sick when we admire it!

I jist caught my fourth Tan Ridewing! And a Magma last night. I would say I'm getting better at egg hunting (about time, since I've been playing for either 6 years or 9 years now, depending on how you look at it!) except I missed getting a Cheese last night... oh well, haha.

Edited by silver_chan

I finally successfully summoned my third and final Guardian. *shrieks happily*

I caught a paper egg the other day! biggrin.gif Need a frozen hatchling.

AND tonight I managed to catch a CB Blusang Lindwurm, now I'm two species/variants away from obtaining all species/variants that I can obtain! ^w^

I'm going to be making SO MANY frill checkers, with all the random 2g frill-kin that couldn't have frill mates in the past.

SO MANY.

Was hunting Nexus Dragons, missed one, refreshed, and bam. CB Silver.

I suppose that'll suffice wink.gif

Edited by The_Bucket

After almost 4 years of bi-weekly summoning I FINALLY got my 3rd GoN! Now I just need a fitting name to go with todays holiday.

And on a odd note, my last successful summon was on September 11th.

Blue shininess right over here!

ETA- Because I'm a maroon, and looked at the last bred date, not the caught date. As I was posting originally, I was even thinking "1 year?! Sure seemed much longer then that, huh". xd.png

Edited by jocosa

After a bit over a year of bi-weekly summoning I FINALLY got my 3rd GoN! Now I just need a fitting name to go with todays holiday.

Awesome! I still haven't managed my 2nd... Maybe I should just be happy I have one! xd.png

!!!!!!!

I discarded a Frill egg to try summoning a GoN, figured it wouldn't work out and I would just have to settle for picking up a gift (that I may have forgotten about up until about 2 hours ago).

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

The summon worked!! And it has like, the most amazing code ever! I'm in love! wub.gif

!!!!!!!

I discarded a Frill egg to try summoning a GoN, figured it wouldn't work out and I would just have to settle for picking up a gift (that I may have forgotten about up until about 2 hours ago).

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

The summon worked!! And it has like, the most amazing code ever! I'm in love! wub.gif

Awesome, congrats!!

!!!!!!!

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Must be something in the air today that is making our GoNs extra frisky and fertile today. laugh.gif

!!!!!!!

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

Congrats!

!!!!!!!

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

Congrats! It's just awesome =)

WOW! Congratulations smile.gif It is something I was never able to manage, so mad respect biggrin.gif

Thank you very much wub.gif

I'm so excited about this =)

!!!!!!!

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Found a cb Frill egg who happened to be ER. Now, off to hatch & trade the lil guy.

Yay! I also got my 2nd GoN today biggrin.gif Inspired by your success stories, so thanks biggrin.gif

Traded my 3rd gen bronze shimmer for a 3rd gen silver shimmer. wub.gif

Stocked up on lots of CB commons while the ap was low time- love those incuhatchable eggs!