sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another CB Spessartine.

I don't know what to do with it.

Give it to me!

Just kidding.

Trade it for something you do want? smile.gif

Won a CB Almandine from a raffle! Thank you so much to the raffle host smile.gif

My first CB Almandine biggrin.gif Keeping it fogged tho.

Omfg! Finally! After so many breeding I finally got a magma!!

Look at the attempts: One, Two, Three

Oh please like Him! *fingers crossed*

Edited by Stormypulse

Got my first Dark Green alt from a random egg in the AP. Turns out it's only second gen, too.

caught a lot of cool things on the AP this morning (while at work, hehe). 3g Thalassa xenowyrm, gold shimmer from a stairstep with autumns, two 2g Coppers from silvers, an avatar of creation and a lovely 3rd even gen Vine with ribbon dancers that I hope will hatch into an alt. Thank you breeders! I'm quite happy I've been seeing a lot of clean 2nd and 3rd gen xenowyrms around the AP lately, I wasn't around for the release so now it's pretty much impossible to still get my hands on one.

And I also got a tan ridgewing from the alpine :-)

Congrats everyone!

I just found out I have reached 8000 dragons. smile.gif

Congrats everyone!

I just found out I have reached 8000 dragons. smile.gif

Congrats!

I have just reached 2000 myself, which is what I came here to post about. biggrin.gif

Won a CB Almandine from a raffle! Thank you so much to the raffle host smile.gif

My first CB Almandine biggrin.gif Keeping it fogged tho.

You're welcome! Enjoy the little one. wub.gif

Congrats on your super pretty rainbow!

I finally got to the end-eggs of two lineages! King and Queen of the Commons has been going since 2013. To be fair, I was shooting for an Imperial, which is King and Queen bred together, and I was starting with PB pairs. At least a half a dozen refusals, over a dozen no eggs produced, and a score of not interested, plus a year and change of inactivity equals a v e r y l o n g wait for satisfaction.

In contrast, my Hunger Games baby was perfect! No refusals, no misgendering, nothing to hinder development. From inception to baby, just over a month.

Just caught two tans and one magma all in about 10 minutes - I just impulse clicked on them all!

Congrats on your super pretty rainbow!

I finally got to the end-eggs of two lineages! King and Queen of the Commons has been going since 2013. To be fair, I was shooting for an Imperial, which is King and Queen bred together, and I was starting with PB pairs. At least a half a dozen refusals, over a dozen no eggs produced, and a score of not interested, plus a year and change of inactivity equals a v e r y l o n g wait for satisfaction.

In contrast, my Hunger Games baby was perfect! No refusals, no misgendering, nothing to hinder development. From inception to baby, just over a month.

Ahhh, so worth it though! Look how pretty that lineage is! <3 And I'm glad your new lineage is going so well. biggrin.gif

Thanks to the person who traded me 4 hatchies that were 3 Days, 20 Hours. I love you so much right now! xd.png

Caught a CB Thalassa Xeno and I already had one so I set up a trade for best offer of BSA hatchies or things from my wishlist. Got an offer of 2 CB Spring hatchies and one CB pink hatchie and a CB Storm egg. Couldn't resist. I love CB Springs.

All the hatchies were low time and ungendered. I had a pair of CB Springs already, and the two spring hatchies I got gendered as a pair! Yay. Fingers crossed they don't refuse.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Also just caught a paper. Kind of surprised me since I'd clicked out of the biome before I realized what it was. Now to decide what to do with it.