sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

That is an amazing code for an amazing child!

Thank you! I had so many dead eggs before I was sure this was just gonna be another one haha. What's even stranger is that it turned on my partner's birthday too. They don't play DC so it only means something to me but hey. x3

whatever the breed description says this child is guaranteed to be thoroughly loved on for a long time

Thank you! I had so many dead eggs before I was sure this was just gonna be another one haha. What's even stranger is that it turned on my partner's birthday too. They don't play DC so it only means something to me but hey. x3

whatever the breed description says this child is guaranteed to be thoroughly loved on for a long time

Yep, that's how experimenting goes. Lots of egg shells. tongue.gif

Congratulations on the awesome ND! ^^

look at my first precious green child

It was even from the coolest coded egg of the batch and I'm still in mild disbelief. o_o

//I meant to squee about this a couple days ago but I've been so sick I forgot.

Beautiful! And lucky - whenever I try to turn eggs with pretty codes, they seem guaranteed to die. rolleyes.gif

somehow managed to get a CB Ice then CB gw immediately after that, AND succesfully caught an egg to trade for a mate I really badly need

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

SEVENTY-SEVEN black teas. FINALLY got a silver from one of my black tea x silver pairs! I want to scream with joy!

Someone used my naming scheme for an 2G egg I abandoned, but they managed to get one of the most obvious ones that I totally should of thought of so I'm not sure if I should be mad or glad xd.png

Over 50 dragons in one day, roughly?

Not bad.

This is why I trade for Low-Time things. :3

Caught a Copper. Cb. Copper.

Wanna cry with joy!

Edited by SkinDrake

This girl loves her perfect mate that took over a year of trading to get laugh.gif The baby is in the AP, so I hope it goes to a nice home.

"Oh, finally something hatched! AP hunting, yay! Oh, wait, I wanted to breed that Magi x Gold pair from which I've been trying to get a Gold for a year; I'll just do that real quick, abandon the Magi egg and go back to AP hunting..."

And then they bred a Gold. biggrin.gif So somehow I'm only half sad about being locked again...

I'm really surprised I managed to get a CB Thunder just now...I stared at it for a few seconds and realized what I was looking at and clicked it. I thought "Darn, I'm probably too l....NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So now I have a CB of all the Legendaries. biggrin.gif

I'm really surprised I managed to get a CB Thunder just now...I stared at it for a few seconds and realized what I was looking at and clicked it. I thought "Darn, I'm probably too l....NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So now I have a CB of all the Legendaries. biggrin.gif

Awesome! Glad you caught it! smile.gif

The one 2G Tinsel I have a wait-list for FINALLY bred another shiny after I don't know how long. This is technically only the third shiny she's ever bred, if I count the one that was produced right before we had a data glitch and the wretched thing got deleted. dry.gif

My good boy Cavern bred me a gold egg on the first try, another IOU crossed off my list! Now I can focus on my last IOU.

Managed to time egg intervals splendidly and landed myself a CB Magma. First legend, but a long while to go to search for the other two.

Someone returned the shimmer that I auto-abandoned by accident <3

I'm so happy!

I really didn't have hopes of it ever returning!

This totally made my day!

; v ;

I can finally fulfill my IOU!

// jumps with joy //

Someone returned the shimmer that I auto-abandoned by accident <3

I'm so happy!

I really didn't have hopes of it ever returning!

This totally made my day!

; v ;

I can finally fulfill my IOU!

// jumps with joy //

Haha nice!

I was able to trade for an amazing checkered Prizekin, I am so happy smile.gif I just love them, and it's really hard for me to get my hands on them, so it makes it even more special.

Yay, thank you, Trader, you know who you are biggrin.gif