sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

wub.gif

One of mine; I'm glad you like it! I'm especially happy it coloured right! smile.gif Congrats!

One of mine; I'm glad you like it! I'm especially happy it coloured right! smile.gif Congrats!

Thank you very much for her! wub.gif

Bred three even gen Gold x Electric pairs to the AP. Got three eggs. One of them is an Electric. biggrin.gif Good luck AP hunters!

(And I didn't even use fertility!)

Edit: ... plus one Silver x Tsunami. blink.gif What's going on with the metallics?

Edited by Confused Cat

I got all the holiday mates I needed for the next Halloween and for the next Christmas. Now to take care for the next Valentine biggrin.gif

Finally completed my gemshard goal, and not only that, got the dragons I need to breed a mate for one of my babies!

It's a happy day for Burns.

A lineage I began gathering 2Gs for last September has finally come together. I was stumped up with two of them for a while, trying to get the proper 3G for months. Thankfully it didn't refuse its mate after all that time.

Anyway, this little project of mine is finally done.

It's a happy day for Burns.

A lineage I began gathering 2Gs for last September has finally come together. I was stumped up with two of them for a while, trying to get the proper 3G for months. Thankfully it didn't refuse its mate after all that time.

Anyway, this little project of mine is finally done.

OH WOW!

It's so pretty!

Amazing job there

I summoned my last GoN! (and it only took 4 years to get them all! xd.png)

user posted image

I summoned my last GoN! (and it only took 4 years to get them all!  xd.png)

user posted image

Nice!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/r8AMS

I got this in a trade! biggrin.gif So gonna breed him with the CB Magma I have. Good thing I influenced it (Magma) to be female.

And another Xenowyrm to add to the collection. I have three more to go to have all the breeds! Hoping some other nice shinies will get me the other three breeds.

Edited by IlaQuickel