sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a crimson flare hatchie and a water hatchie and two blusangs hatched.

Caught a Pillow and traded for another, some hatchies hatched, and I keep getting incu-hatchable eggs from the AP smile.gif

My Deepsea egg is cracking. o3o. I shall freeze it, and get the next egg going asap!

3 olives grew up and I was gifted a waterhorse "wish" hatchling.

Traded for my third gold egg.

Also caught 2 more brimestones today. Now I have 11 in total smile.gif

I accidentally caught a CB magma. tongue.gif Wooo! I've been needing one of these.

Bred two Blu x Tsu (hah BluTsu's) eggs - and by a miracle of miracles, caught a CB Tsunami egg from the AP - thought it was missed but then when I went after a summer, it said I was overburdened.

Thank you to whomever abandoned that Tsunami! I hope you got what you were hoping for too. ^^

Caught a 16 minute misfit pygmy egg from the AP & now have a happy, healthy new hatchie. smile.gif

Edited by Siliskor

Caught two CB Brines where I thought I'd only caught one! Ended up staring stupidly at my scroll and unfogging and counting everything to confirm, haha. Really took me by surprise!

Ended up gifting away a different one as thanks; the one I actually double-caught is staying with me, he's special. <3

Chubby tsunami hatched, golden wyvern grew up and his future mate just hatched too. :3 He's already been bothered by the purple dragons, olol. Do not want performance issues for this pairing. :B

Got a pair of 2nd gen purebred olive eggs biggrin.gif

Different parents, so I really hope they gender differently ;_;

I managed to catch a CB nebula! ... time to try a new emoticon to celebrate. ^u^

... olul, I don't like it. ;u;

I also was gifted a little CB neo hatchling who now has his/her new name. wub.gif Thanks, you know who you are! :3

Caught a CB tsunami earlier (I think I'll keep it) and I just caught blusang (which I will be keeping). Caught an ER deepsea egg which is now a hatchling. A brimstone grew up.

Caught a 4 day guardian hatchie that grew up within 15 minutes of being caught.

One of my blacks hatched alt! My first curled one. I was so shocked, I couldn't stop staring at the page. Also tried a flamingo x black pair and actually got a black. The same with a black x winter pair I tried. My black dragons love me today. biggrin.gif

A wonderful person gifted me an olive hatchling. smile.gif Thank you so much.

Oh my gosh, I just got gifted a 2nd gen silver. Thank you so much, person who gifted to me. You are awesome.

Reorganized my IOU lists and two requested eggs were picked up, freeing me just in time for another round of breedings. :3

Was finally able to lure a 2nd gen Metallic out of my picky Silver lady *^-^*

My brimstones and olive dragons gendered male and female without me influencing them, lol.

Caught a CB Magi with the code "glOss", got two more Blusang eggs for a second pair AND got an alt Black^^