sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats all!

Traded for a tsunami and a CB water hatchie, swallowtail gendered properly and horse hatched. c: Lolz, a horse hatched. *shot*

Grabbed a low time egg on the AP used earthquake and it ran away. I went back to the AP and someone released the hatchie and I got it back. I was hoping that would happen since it was inbreed. lol

I found a vampire egg on the AP and went 'Okay, I might click this and try, for a laugh' all slowly-like

And then I got it

Wooo

Olook it's another drop. Maybe I'll try my luck. *goes to Coast, which itself is a dangerous mission that takes forever and a day with Orlageddon's insane lag*

*gets there just in time, sees brine*

*clicks*

*jaw drops*

Yay! It stopped lagging exactly at the right moment. I knew I'd get one if I waited first. :3 To boot, the code is "ku4ku". I love it. xd.png

I have caught a grand total of SIX brine eggs. I am so on a roll! Traded one of them for a very adorable Silver Hatchie

Traded one of my 2nd gen PB Blusangs for a nice purple Dino smile.gif Happy enough

Tsunami hatched and I grabbed another brimstone.

Bred this. I've been trying to fill a GW request for two weeks. They give eggs, but usually it's the other partner's breed. Not even sure if the person still wants it...

Finally! After i got all three of my trio's 2 months ago, i havnt been on in so long and a friend told me hey you do know you can summon right? And i said oh okey. (Knowing to myself it would fail or so i thought)! Right before our eye's was my guardian dragon! So Shiny laugh.gif

All of my Olive Dragons actually gendered correctly! Now I have two pairs! :3

Caught another CB blusang. I'm happily locked with a CB magma, 3 CB brimstones, 2 CB olives and one CB blusang. smile.gif

Caught a CB Stripe. You people stay at the Coast and hunt for Brines, while I pick up the good stuff in the other biomes, allright?

Traded for some hatchies and some hatchlings gendered. ^^ 2G royal blue is going to grow up in less than 24 hours and will hopefully give me an egg on her first breeding with her intended mate. /wants to cancel out possibility of any refusals in the future ;u;

Got fed-up of not being able to catch brines so decided to surprise my dragons with breeding - result: two Gold eggs and two Ice eggs. biggrin.gif

Just caught myself a brine smile.gif The first one I caught myself and not having traded for *^-^*

I caught my first chicken whilst browsing for new releases (of which I have none, because I fail at clicking) ~ C: I mistook it for a pygmy egg but, hey, this is so much better.

edit: spoke too soon. Just caught a brimstone egg~!

Edited by glass_kisses