sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Brimstone hatched and I bred a 3rd gen blusang http://dragcave.net/lineage/3gVjQ

Nice combo, congrats! biggrin.gif

I'm finally having more success with my seasonal breeding. I bred three 2nd gens today. smile.gif Also caught an olive and a couple of brimstones.

Brimstone hatched and I bred a 3rd gen blusang http://dragcave.net/lineage/3gVjQ

Wow, 3Gs are already being bred? My 2G is still a youngin! laugh.gif Congrats, that's a pretty colour combination. c:

~

Received a pretty royal blue and got a fitting name that matches his/her father's!

Edited by Varekis

I got my first thuwed. biggrin.gif

A gorgeous 5G EG thuwed with 6 thuwed pairs in the first generation. *-*

I'm locked with Pillows save one Red egg, whee :3

I caught two 2nd gen PB Pillows in the AP, one of which is a half-sibling of one of my already-grown Pillows! What are the odds? Lol so of course I can't let go of that one <3

I also caught a CB Pillow just now to add to my ever-growing collection.

A Pillow gendered today, a Pillow grew up, and three hatched.

*snuggles Pillows* Mwah! My babiesss <33

Just caught my second cb black!

Edit: And a hatchling!

Lucky day, I guess!

Edited by Tiger_Rider

I caught this Terrae in the AP. It's the lowest-gen Thuwed I've found, and now I get to breed a mate for it =)

Also caught a Deepsea hatchie (now an adult), a Balloon hatchie (now frozen), a pretty Magma egg, and a CB moonstone. It was a good day for AP hunting.

Edited by Amberfly

The dragon gender lords are favoring me today! :D Another Pillow gendered female, which is good, because I have a few more he-Pillows than she-Pillows. And I'm all about evening things out.

OMGOMGOMG!  Cruising the AP, see a black egg, missed it, and it got thrown back, and I GOT IT!  My first!  And I think it's gorgeous!  See?

And it ALTED!

I am completely locked up with some very successful breedings that I hope will turn into some Thuwed lineages that I've been waiting for a long time, and some new lineage projects with the new releases too.

I'm locked and happy happy tongue.gif

It was just an amazing day, I got:

1 CB Black (by trading)

1 CB Blusang (the first of this week xd.png)

1 CB Thunder (3rd of the week tongue.gif)

1 CB Ice (my first one >.<)

Also I got two beautiful low-time eggs that now are hatchlings ^^

I can sleep now tongue.gif

im jealous

;[

I can't believe it actually did! biggrin.gif I had my fingers crossed because I'd read that there may/may not be an ever-so-slight better chance if the other parent is a rare, and this time it worked!

Finally caught a CB blusang for a friend who has none! It's my first caught one, too; I got all the others from the Trading section. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Yes, more Pillow brags. I'm proud of myself on this one. *pats self on back* I saw a CB Pillow in the Alpine biome, opened up my scroll in another tab while refreshing the biome, and considered abandoning a 2nd gen for the CB. The CB was still there after a few refreshes so I abandoned a 2nd gen as fast as I could and grabbed the CB. Within those few seconds it had been taken :C I was ticked off because I abandoned a Pillow for nothing and went hunting in the AP to try and retrieve it. Then I checked its page and someone had grabbed it. Well, that was that. Then moments later after a lucky refresh, a Pillow showed up in the AP. I snatched it up and found that it was the one I had just gotten rid of. Whoever had gotten it decided to give it back XD So now I have my very same Pillow back. LIKE A BOSS.

Froze my first hatchling, got a geode and nebula egg, baby vampire gendered right... yay for me!

Caught two more CB Blusangs (which are meant for someone else,) and a CB Black. Refreshed over the Black quite a few times, just waiting for someone else to grab it, but decided to click on it. Also, my Yellow Dino should be hatching soon.

I know really awesome people here. ;_; Seriously, am so blessed to know them. <3

On a more srsbsns note, my nebula grew up and I've now surpassed a new amount of dead shells on my scroll. It... surprisingly doesn't look so bad when there's a whole army of them. Together. One or two scattered between living things looks weird though. xP #willnotmakethisahabithowever