sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I woke up and sarubia gifted me a CB Hellfire xd.png and Tawanda001 gifted me a CB Brine XDDDDDDD <3

1 grew up, just got my 3rd brine, 1 more to go, so far all have gendered as I want, slowly but Im catching them smile.gif does happy dance

War Trophy and Coastal Victory grew up, and gave me a nice shiny PB Blusang egg. smile.gif Also caught two more CB Brimstones, because I've fallen in love with their brutish derpy look.

My female Brine grew up and my CB Silver gendered female.

I shall yell my joyous screech to the heavens!

a new release olive was a successful experiment biggrin.gif

a new release olive was a successful experiment biggrin.gif

Congrats!

I imagine a 2nd gen ND from Olive parents ... that would be cool.

Two olives grew up and a brimstone should be growing up very soon.

The CB Blusangs, I needed for my scroll goal, have properly gendered and are all adults by now *-*

Still haven't got a Blusang except the one I was gifted, but while I was hunting them I caught a chicken and a cheese.

Edited by Amberfly

@ Merenwen Congrats! Colour-wise, those olives were halfway to making themselves NDs, eh? wink.gif

Royal blue, neo and tsunami all gendered! Plus my guardian hatched. ^^

Edit: Also, blusang grew up so now I have an adult pair. :3

Edited by Varekis

Finally evened out my male:female ratio on my 2G PB Vines.* :3

I have finished up my scroll goals for the new releases - two CB pairs of each!*

Got another 2G for one of my lineage projects.*

I found a Gold in the AP yesterday. It's massively inbred, but I love it anyway.

* = Providing influences don't fail.

@ Merenwen Congrats! Colour-wise, those olives were halfway to making themselves NDs, eh? wink.gif

Royal blue, neo and tsunami all gendered! Plus my guardian hatched. ^^

Edit: Also, blusang grew up so now I have an adult pair. :3

yup LOL

although I a, weird (probably because green(all shades) is my favorite color)

I don't find the ND green like any other green laugh.gif but see how some may see them similar laugh.gif

BUT even better I finally finally got my 2nd GoN!!!

I had to read the screen about 10 times I couldn't understand the message

it wasn't computing *yay*

Caught 2 CB Blusangs and an Olive.

Also bred a couple of eggs needed for a lineage. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Another olive and another brimstone grew up. Bred two olives from olive x heartseekers.

Caught a blusang in the first 5-min drop I got to when I saw the AP was clearing out. xd.png

Edited by Derranged

One of my Brimstones gendered (finally!) Seriously, three hatcheries and it still took ages. XD One of my CB Blusangs grew up.

The "bid" on my Gold has reached 8 CB Waterhorse hatchlings so far.

I caught two CB Summers. I don't know if I wanna gift them, trade them for more CB Waterhorse hatchling IOU's, or influence/hatch/keep them for my scroll goals. ;_;

I made my first description today. I've always had this irrational fear that my dragon would be killed for no reason or something. >.> It's gotten three member acceptances so far, so I've got high hopes for it.

Waiting on a couple people to pick up gifts so I can complete a trade for two Blusangs, which I intend to gift at the NRGF. I don't get it. I'm too impatient to hatch my own commons, so impatient that I usually just trade rares for the hatchlings instead, but I'm nothing short of euphoric when I'm egg-locked with gifts. So happy right now. XD

Also, a sweetheart at the Tinselkin thread is hatching a TF I found and tried gifting today, bless her soul. :3

Edited by Chanilove

I got 2 Blusang. Got beautiful 2nd gen Gold from Holly and caught CB Silver. smile.gif

I was gifted 2nd gen Gold from Winter Magi which I was searching from months. biggrin.gif Thank you so much. biggrin.gif

Edited by Bajka20

Ended up with a CB Flamingo Wyvern (When I need CB pink wacko.gif ) and was planning on abandoning it as I don't particularly care for them and I then saw that it was a Doctor Who alien.. xd.png

Its code is: ood1u xd.png

OMGOMGOMG! Cruising the AP, see a black egg, missed it, and it got thrown back, and I GOT IT! My first! And I think it's gorgeous! See?

Edited by prpldrgnfr