sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Olive hatchies gendered the way I wanted; now waiting for Brimstones and Blusangs to gender. smile.gif Catching some lovely CB Waters and Deep Seas in the AP for lineage use!

A few weeks ago I finally got my gold trophy - over 500 eggs! I'm ridiculously happy about this because I can't spend as much time on DC as I'd like to due to work and everything, so I'm really glad that I finally made the 500! smile.gif

Caught my first blusang, with the one I managed to trade for I now have an influenced pair of CB eggs - YAY!

Happy that the two Brimstones have gendered correctly after neglecting to use the Pinks' influence BSA on them. Now if the Blusang Lindwurms and Olives do the same, I'll be more happy.

Just saw a sunsong in the AP, clicked on it to check its lineage and saw that it was the sunsong x neb 4G Thuwed I had bred a couple of days ago. Unloved. ;_;

... it's still kinda a congrats because it was the first time I've seen something I bred tossed back into the AP after a couple of days, lol.

Plus some eggs hatched. :3

All my first batch of new release babies gendered! One male and one female of each! Even my two Spits I have gendered one male and one female- without any influence! xd.png I guess they wanted to fit in.

Gave 'em all names too.

Super-duper excited because my silver is getting cracks~

I wasn't here for the last five days and didn't have any chance to catch the new eggs until today.

I managed to catch three Brimstones and a female Olive hatchie from the AP (I still don't get how I did that) by now, I hope for a Blusang too, they are so beautiful!

But they seem quite hard to catch ...

A brimstone and an olive hatched and I caught a blusang (along with two missclicks).

Just got a CB Tsunami from the AP blink.gif I was starting to think I'll never be able to out-snatch someone else for them in the cave! wub.gif

Finally bred the moonstone egg I've needed; with luck, in a week's time I'll be able to breed this.

Love the rancid adult sprite, and just caught an egg from AP! Excited! biggrin.gif

Thank you to whoever abandoned it

Finally bred the moonstone egg I've needed; with luck, in a week's time I'll be able to breed this.

That's pretty, I like a multicolor checker like that.

Okay, let's see....my small accomplishments for these past few days. I caught a CB Turpentine egg in the AP, a breed whose release I missed out on, and I caught one of the new Olive eggs the other day - since that's the only one of the new release eggs I've been able to snag I'd say that's a feat for me (: Also caught some CB Pillows, always a yay, and caught two eggs in the AP today while I was hunting for 4-days-left eggs, incubated them, ER'd them, and now have two hatchies that I hardly even had to wait for (: Successfully bred a 2nd gen, PB red egg for the heck of it (I'm always happy when my dragons breed anything, I don't have refusals often but my dragons seem almost infertile) and put it up for trade, with no offers yet. That's about it. Still, minor accomplishments are accomplishments all the same (:

Caught another olive egg. Also grabbed two low time eggs off the AP, hatched them and froze the hatchies for my frozen hatchling collection.

Ok well her it goes. I Summoned a GoN egg on my first try. I have a Thuwed, A Dorkface, A Thuwed Dorkface(And another one the way.) A Dusk Thuwed Dorkface, A Celestial Thuwed Dorkface, A Sox Dorkface and Soon with the help of a certain kind breeder I will be able to create a even pure Thunder lineage....*gasp for breath* and all before my First Bronze Trophy biggrin.gif

I just managed to snag two Glory drakes, a Summer, and a Leetle tree back to back <3

Edited by OnABadBet