sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a brine egg wat.

I'mma breed it with tsnaumi wyverns cool.gif

even though i only have one tsnaumi wyvern.

Edited by Chairy

Two olives grew up and I grabbed two more brimstones.

edit: A brimstone grew up and a second brimstone should grow up in the next few minutes.

edit2: A blusang grew up and bred me this cutey http://dragcave.net/lineage/Is5hK A second blusang also just grew up.

Edited by rubyshoes

I was hunting around in the AP for a CB neotropical and a CB coastal breed and I caught a CB tsunami. ;u; So perfect and it's great since I only have two of those anyway. :)

... Finding a CB neo in the AP is harder than I thought. XD /does not like the constantly locked state of the AP during releases

A third blusand grew up and bred another blusang, gifted an olive egg and then caught another olive egg.

Edited by rubyshoes

Two my Blusangs just grew up and produced an egg. I was afraid of refusal or something, my dragons are lately "LOL NOPE" when it comes to breeding.

My Olive and Brine hatched, named them. 8>.

Have got up to 10 hatchlings of the new dragons, and got about 6 more I need to pick up. ^.~

Edited by FortyTwo

Finally caught my first Red ever, out of the AP, it's 2G, and check out it's parents' names!

*happy dancing like mad*

I'm so happy! I just caught a Sunrise egg with 3 days and 18 hours left. This release is doing something to peoples' brains.... Something bad.... But good for meh!!!!!!

I just caught a CB Thunder. The legendary trio kind in the AP page. *Mind Blown*

It's my first rare that I caught all by myself! -happy dances like mad- But why do people get rid of CB rares?! I know there is a new release but they will become common soon enough but abanoning a CB trio dragon. I am very confused. Oh well good for me.

I was lucky enough to catch my second Blusang today! =D (The other two I have were gifted.) I didn't even realize that I had caught it until I looked at my dragon page a few minutes ago and noticed a little Blusang egg with zero views. xd.png

I just got a CB Olive hatchie from the AP. Why would anyone abandon that? ohmy.gif

A while ago I dropped a CB olive to make room for a brine smile.gif I was lucky enough to bred a 4th gen gold that I traded for 2 brines, because I can't seem to be able to catch them on my own smile.gif

Edit: But I dropped an egg.

Edited by Naughtrish

I just got a CB Olive hatchie from the AP. Why would anyone abandon that? ohmy.gif

I also caugfht a CB Olive hatchie yesterday. Still wonder who did that!

Bred a magma (first magma from this couple), and an ice. biggrin.gif My incubates are almost off cooldown, and my breeding project is almost complete smile.gif