sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a very pretty Balloon gifted *-*

I got a 2nd gen goldfish egg from the AP, with nicely named parents. Thanks to the breeder smile.gif

All three of my CB Bluesang pairs have now thrown me an egg! So glad they all liked each other! My first CB Olive pair refused! (Sadpanda!) Second gen Brimstone hatched out, too. Three cheers for new dragons who love each other!

Also, caught a low-time CB Green in the AP last night, have a pretty little hatchie this morning. And caught another CB Pillow. All your fluffy are belong to me. >:3

Caught another CB Summer. I'm actually glad they've declined in value lately, or I'd never be keeping these fouour for myself and I'd be waiting until next Summer to wrap up my scroll goals for them. I'm already kicking myself in the tush for trading/gifting all the CB Springs I acquired last season. (Then again, they're my least favorite Seasonal, so I can be excused? ^^;) Now I just need the three hatchlings for freezing. :3

Also, all my project Brimbers gendered correctly, two of them grew up, and I traded for a CB Red Dorsal. =D

I bred a nice 3rd gen Thuwed checker. :)http://dragcave.net/lineage/nlFtk

That's my favorite Thuwed pair. :3 So pretty! @.@ Congrats!

I saw this in the cave:

This egg has a faint green glow around it.

I thought about it. Hey! OMG!!! That's a CB black!

I actually got it...and I gave it away to someone who needed it to have a CB Black breeding pair.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Finished my Summer collection - that's one CB breeding pair, one female frozen hatchling, one male frozen hatchling (at least, if this egg obeys the influence), and one ungendered frozen.

My Thunder just bred a Thunder egg! Yay, I've never bred a Trio dragon myself smile.gif

Caught a gold egg in the AP this morning. It's inbred, but I love it anyway.

My Thunder x Canopy breeding pair finally produced another Thunder egg... hopefully it turns out to be male!

EDIT: And my gold x black pair just bred their first Gold egg! I'm super happy!

Edited by Lady Artemis

CB Brimstone and Summer grew up. I caught a CB Red Dorsal, so now I have two. :3 Also nabbed a CB Red -- plan on influencing it female. Just realized today that I have a 6:1 male:female ratio for my CB Reds. XD

I'm jealous guys! haha. I FINALLY got my Silver Trophy today, took longer than expected, but I'm excited!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

my very first GoN! xd.png

Was pleasantly surprised to try a Silver and a Pink together for the first time, and to get this shiny baby right away. smile.gif

I'll even excuse it for locking me.

Thanks to MaximumOccupancy, I now have my very first neglected.

And then Lucy just glomped me with a CB nebula and a CB purple. Many thanks to both of you!

Edited by Umbee