sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another Brine, while two of them hatched, and was able to snag another Musty (and two mis-clicks rolleyes.gif )

Caught another Brine, while two of them hatched, and was able to snag another Musty (and two mis-clicks rolleyes.gif )

Super-jealous! Any chance for a 2nd gen PB iou? :3

edit; grabbed a vampy.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Big holes in both rancids! I can relax a little about them now. Was worried about those guys hatching. smile.gif Thanks to those who gave advice!

Deathwing the Earthshatterer slams his tail on the ground, creating a strong earthquake.

Result

The egg is unaffected by the earthquake.

... I think they all bubbled or something. Damn egg paladins.

(...This technically counts as a congrats as they all survived, props to anyone who gets the reference on the name thar.)

EDIT: Two immediately died afterwards from vampire bites. I shall pretend these vampires are horde rogues killing the paladins when the egg bubble wears off...

Edited by Poison2007

A very wonderful person gifted me a male neglected. smile.gif

edit: Grabbed another brine, two musties and a rancid.

Edited by rubyshoes

Today I got two ER eggs from the AP! One had 3d 10h and the other had 3d 7h. One's a Whiptail and the other is a Purple Dorsal smile.gif

I think I might die. After years of attempted summonings, I FINALLY summoned my first GoN. I'm so happy! biggrin.gif

Got some very nice lovelies, and a very nice person is also getting me another brine. ^^

I've collected my four Brines. I've also found a suitable trade for my Gold, but can't accept it until the user's scroll unlocks. My GoN gendered female. ^^

Caught me another musty. smile.gif I love stuff that reminds me of nature and these smell like leaves~ ♥

Just got glomped, and am waiting to unlock to receive a lovely gift to brighten my mood considerably after what has been a horrible start to the last week of my summer vacation. <3. Thank you so much, you kind gifter!

Was just playing around in the Forest and I reflex-clicked on what turned out to be a CB Silver blink.giflaugh.gif Not THAT'S a reflex-click I don't mind, even though it's locked me, lol.

Can't wait to send it on to it's new home tomorrow wub.gif

I named a dragon "Touhou". Cannot believe that wasn't taken ._.

Caught a CB split male hatchie on the AP.

Caught my quota of brine and musty eggs. I just need to grab one more rancid and my collection shall be complete.

Both my greens and yellows hatched and I just caught another brine! smile.gif