sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My GW is starting to crack. wub.gif I haven't had a GW in so long, I can't wait for this little one to hatch. ;u;

Looking for the new released dragons and caught a Leetle Tree instead. blink.gif Couldn't believe I realy got it after month of waiting and searching for it.

Got a CB silver from a wonderful gifter, and am happy to announce that it's gonna be female. <3

Woah!

Congrats Ashes! biggrin.gif

~Traded for some Olives, I've 5 now

Caught another Blusang, after gifting one, caught another Brimstone, the CB Silver is now in it's new home wub.gif, and my Metallics bred me a nice 2nd gen Gold, from Gold x Silver. I already have a Silver sibling, so I'm letting it go...so tempted to keep it though, lol.

My CB Black is about to hatch. Maybe I'll have better luck trading it when it hatches...even though I haven't even tried yet. dry.gif

Added two more blusangs and brimstones to my scroll. And now up to 293 vampires on scroll just seven away from my stated goal of 300 vampires in my army on my scroll. smile.gif

My first ever breeding couple and I get red dorsal from my Magi x Purple Dorsal. smile.gif not too shabby.

Snagged two more Blusangs during the hour drop. They'll be off to their new homes once they're done with the cool-down period.

My cb nebula is blue!

*Squee*

(not on scroll, will show on scroll when my friend transfers it back to me. xd.png)

My Silvers have produced another 4EG PB egg. I think breeding with their own kind is working out better than breeding them with commons. XD

Also, my GoN grew up and a friend gave me two Olives to complete my two CB sets, provided my influences don't go all failsauce on me. I gave them a Blusang in return and it seemed to make them pretty happy, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

The neglected a wonderful person gifted me grew up.

Didn't manage to catch any of those Blusangs sad.gif since they're so popular, but did catch a Brimstone smile.gif and aiming for an Olive.

Also I am catching up on descriptions ^^ though some of my dragons still lack them :S

Olives and blusang gendered. ^^ Also bred the first 5G egg for my PB RB lineage. One gen to go!

Managed to trade for two Blusangs!