sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I JUST NOW got a Leetle Tree! :3 Not sure if that's an accomplishment or not but I'm so happy! Edited by Silverwinter

I JUST NOW got a Leetle Tree! :3 Not sure if that's an accomplishment or not but I'm so happy!

That's pretty big. xd.png I don't have a Leetle tree, and I have over 200 dragons. xd.png

I also found a paper dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/rIbBr

Edited by jillybean711

Picked up this 2G Rosebud from the Ap! Edited by erasanae

I'm done with V-Day, other than Cave Stalking for the new valentine wub.gif

Stalked AP like crazy these past days...all to make up for 5 years of V-Day inactivity.

Ever since I caught the daddy on the AP I wanted to breed this, so I asked the daddy's breeder for the mother and got it - here is the baby:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DLy19 laugh.gif

It has 3 siblings on the AP - if you catch one, I can breed a sibling for mate if you like wink.gif

This one also has 3 siblings: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bkwky - same offer if you caught one wink.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

^^ that's awesome, and nice lineage, too. smile.gif

I finally found an incuhatchable Heartstealing that I can freeze. smile.gif

This isn't really that much of an accomplishment in comparison to everything else that is on here, but my first three dragons matured? biggrin.gif

That's awesome! It took me so long to get a successful adult. I think my whiptail might have been my first.

This isn't really that much of an accomplishment in comparison to everything else that is on here, but my first three dragons matured? biggrin.gif

That's definitely something to be proud of. I still cherish my first three dragons. wub.gif

That is great! Congratulations smile.gif

I managed to catch this one some time before off the AP, I was so happy and was pretty sure I won't ever be able to find him a decent mate.

Everyone, meet this lovely lady. Amazing Bajka20 gifted me her as soon as the Valentine breeding started. It is so awesome, I can't even biggrin.gif

I managed to catch this one some time before off the AP, I was so happy and was pretty sure I won't ever be able to find him a decent mate.

Everyone, meet this lovely lady. Amazing Bajka20 gifted me her as soon as the Valentine breeding started. It is so awesome, I can't even biggrin.gif

I'm so happy for you! That will be a lovely pair.

Picked this 2G Sweetling from Gold the AP yesterday.

Also, finished my interests section in my profile! biggrin.gif

Edited by PootisLooti

This is why I don't do holiday x holiday lines... but YYYyaaaasssss! It took two years to build this mate for this AP find lineage that I fell in love with. Not helped by the fact that I don't have a CB Yulebuck or Val '09 of my own, so many thanks to those who traded with me too smile.gif Can't wait for Christmas! biggrin.gifHoliday Frills

This is why I don't do holiday x holiday lines... but YYYyaaaasssss! It took two years to build this mate for this AP find lineage that I fell in love with. Not helped by the fact that I don't have a CB Yulebuck or Val '09 of my own, so many thanks to those who traded with me too smile.gif Can't wait for Christmas! biggrin.gifHoliday Frills

Nice! I love that Frill Base!

And I figured out why DSfix had to fix the DS in the first place! It's all because of your DSMad! xd.png

Finally! Some of my V-Day dragons grew up, and they are so much prettier lineage than my messies I grabbed last year wub.gif

Got the two pairings I was hoping to find for Heartstealers PLUS several other pairings that I would never have thought of smile.gif I see lots of EG checkers in my future!