sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB GW and chicken. The GW is up for grabs. Just gotta wait for my magis to be ready.

Just caught a Xeno with what I think is the best code ever.... at least it tried to censor it!

Looki!

Maybe I find it so perfect and funny because I thought I missed it when my computer was loading so slow and may have proclaimed what it's trying to say xd.png

I caught a CB Green Copper!

I actually do not care for Coppers, but I suppose it's good for trading. smile.gif

I dunno, I've been trying to trade a CB Green copper (it even has a cool code! Bad!) for awhile, and all I get are...not that tempting offers. Non-unique 3G prizes, 1 Xeno per copper...well, I got a very temping offer of 2 Gaias for the green guy. Still deciding whether to take it or not. The copper is now a male.

Anyway, yeah! I traded for a PB Red Stripe. I've bred so many, but they all turn out blue or green. WTF? laugh.gif

Whohoo! It may not be a super rare, but it's my first CB Gaia I didn't trade for in weeks! /sob

I dunno, I've been trying to trade a CB Green copper (it even has a cool code! Bad!) for awhile, and all I get are...not that tempting offers. Non-unique 3G prizes, 1 Xeno per copper...well, I got a very temping offer of 2 Gaias for the green guy. Still deciding whether to take it or not. The copper is now a male.

Anyway, yeah! I traded for a PB Red Stripe. I've bred so many, but they all turn out blue or green. WTF? laugh.gif

I just got three CB Gaia hatchlings for my Copper. I found a trade with them at EATW Dragonmarket. I love this place!

Also now I finally have all CB Xenos I wanted! Well, not like am not going to click at every single "Mana" I see in the Cave (I love Xenos!), but I have at least one CB pair of each. Except for Chrono, but I was promised an egg, so I count it, too.

Edited by reaty

Oh my god! blink.gif My gold stair step finally produced an egg after TWO YEARS of breeding and no eggs! It even produced a lovely gold! First ever egg! I literally just wanted to get ANY egg from him, to prove he could produce one. blink.gifhuh.gif

Oh my god!  blink.gif  My gold stair step finally produced an egg after TWO YEARS of breeding and no eggs! It even produced a lovely gold! First ever egg! I literally just wanted to get ANY egg from him, to prove he could produce one.  blink.gif  huh.gif

I love what you've done with that stairstep smile.gif

Edit: What are the odds that my 127 dragon rainbow lineage came out to EXACTLY the number of lyrics lines I had saved for it? I was willing to start fudging it at the end, but it matched up perfectly. YAY!

Edited by toyofubl

^^ love it when that sort of thing happens. smile.gif

I sent a 7G Silver with a really nice lineage to the AP - first breeding of that pair, too!

Caught a Blue Nebula Hatchie for Freezing in the AP and a CB Nebula Egg!! I've been searching the Cave for three days now, and I just pick one hunting the AP xd.png Of course.»

Edited by PootisLooti

Just caught my very first CB Green copper! I was starting to think it wasnt possible!!

Just tossed an ER CB Pyro into the AP. Congrats to whomever found it!

Caught 3 CB magma eggs over the last couple of hours (time to stop hanging out in the Volcano).