sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred my 2G shimmer as an experiment and got a shimmer egg. Was not expecting that.

Okay so I could SWEAR the summoning message said "Not successful" but then I clicked my scroll and scrolled down really quickly and a flash of blue in the eggs section caught my eye...

WHAT????

And I LOOOOVE it's code!

Picked up a pretty 2nd gen Val with 6d 18h left.

Somebody saved me 6 hours!

I've already got four gorgeous 2 gen. Valentine babies that I can actually continue the lineages on, one of which was gifted to me. <3 I'll really get to participate in next year's breeding! smile.gif

Edited by prismatika

Traded for a successful bloodswap. Looking forward to making a checker next year! biggrin.gif

This amuses me more than I thought it would. xd.png

I also got several valentine dragons I needed and gifted/traded a couple as well. ^-^

This amuses me more than I thought it would. xd.png

I also got several valentine dragons I needed and gifted/traded a couple as well. ^-^

Oh my word, that's great xd.pngD

I found this really nice Chrono CB. She's so pretty, and this bootiful PB Astrapi <3

Edited by jillybean711

My personal project reached gen 81 - and the overall count is 90 gens! - with an Heartseeker. I was worried for the other two eggs of the batch, but I was able to catch and gift one to a trusted person and the other one was apparently taken by a caring user who's doing their best to make it hatch. smile.gif

Finally found this after many attempts to find a nice Arsani lineage. Also successfully traded for the 2G Heartseeker from Royal Crimson I needed and was gifted a 2G RA from Gold Lunar Herald.