sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay, she alted

Oh wow, very nice lineage! Congratz!!

- - -

As for me....Made a deal to trade Dinos for a CB silver (YAY!)...yet...Caught...a 3rd cheese over this weekend...when I was hunting for Dinos...mellow.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

I caught a CB Silver myself! I have two CB Silvers now! I can have a pair of them!

Though, now I feel a little guilty for people who gifted me Silver eggs resently. I suppose I should give away some offsprings to receive some good karma...

Edited by reaty

I caught a CB Silver myself! I have two CB Silvers now! I can have a pair of them!

Though, now I feel a little guilty for people who gifted me Silver eggs resently. I suppose I should give away some offsprings to receive some good karma...

Woohoo! I am so happy for you!

PF4E, you ever want 2G Xenos, just PM me. Seriously. Any pairing you want (except prize and CB Gold, obviously).

Seriously? Yay! And here I was trading arms and legs for them. xd.png

This Beauty finally hatched! Thank you kind gifter biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Hope the influence worked!

You're welcome, I hope the influence sticks! smile.gif

Someone gifted me a beautiful Moonstone and I discovered that I have an unrelated 4G Moonstone with the same lineage, as well as a potential pair of unrelated 3Gs - she might not have to wait too long for a matching mate. smile.gif

Someone gifted me a beautiful Moonstone and I discovered that I have an unrelated 4G Moonstone with the same lineage, as well as a potential pair of unrelated 3Gs - she might not have to wait too long for a matching mate.  smile.gif

I am really glad you like it, Amazon Warrior smile.gif

I decided to grab this one off the AP and it made me really happy to realise, that the parents have polish names, even more, cute and funny polish names biggrin.gif It means... a fellow Polish dragonbreeder somewhere here!

[snip]

I decided to grab this one off the AP and it made me really happy to realise, that the parents have polish names, even more, cute and funny polish names biggrin.gif It means... a fellow Polish dragonbreeder somewhere here!

That's a really cute pairing! I also love the names as I'm part Polish and I love my heritage.

*wonders who it is*

Click the parents, they show the scroll owner.

*facepalms* I should have thought of that! Thanks Ruby Eyes! ^^

My Congrats: I managed to trade for over a dozen 2G Xenowyrms! (some of course are up coming)

The reason I want them so badly is because I want to gift their offspring to the Departures thread to make someone happy. Thanks to all who've been a part of my evil plan!

In the span of 5 minutes:

1 CB Brown Copper

1 CB Green Copper

1 CB Chicken

2 CB Lunar Heralds

lol

Thanks to Pattekat I now have a CB Pyro! What should I breed him to? Decisions, decisions. laugh.gif

He will be the perfect mate for my scroll. It loves Xenos. A lot.

My sick copper finally healed. Tinsel didn't refuse his Ridgewing mate, but all I got was a Ridgewing egg.

He will be the perfect mate for my scroll. It loves Xenos. A lot.

My sick copper finally healed. Tinsel didn't refuse his Ridgewing mate, but all I got was a Ridgewing egg.

I'm keeping this one, sorry! wink.gif

But if you need a different CB... xd.png

Caught a CB Mageia

edit: Thanks, predatorfan4ever

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB Mageia

Go ruby! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Edit; Finally, NO SICK EGGS!

Edited by predatorfan4ever