sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I don't usually collect codes, but when I saw dSAUR pop up on the Coast I couldn't resist. biggrin.gif I'm really pleased with that one!

user posted image

If you ever feel like doing a bloodswap, PM me. I'm doing Silver F/Thalassa M, too!

Edited by Khymarea

I caught a Chrono and a Paper from the caves within a minute of each other. smile.gif This is the first CB Xeno I've actually caught in three or four days.

Edited by obelisk_light

After a drought of nearly 6 months, I caught 2 CB Ices within 2 hours of each other. Not one Xeno, though. blink.gif

Caught another CB chrono, woohoo! biggrin.gif I'm not sure if those are the more common xenos, or if I'm just lucky xd.png

Edited by mira15

I now have 13,100 dragons/creatures.

edit: Congrats on your Chrono, mira. My luck seems to run to Gaia Xenowyrms - I have two CBs right now and my 13,100th dragon was one of them.

Edited by rubyshoes

I wasn't able to influence him fast enough, but GOKU still gendered male!!! biggrin.gif (code is GOKUj)

Now I need to find Chi-Chi to continue the lineage!»

Edited by PootisLooti

I wasn't able to influence him fast enough, but GOKU still gendered male!!! biggrin.gif (code is GOKUj)

Now I need to find Chi-Chi to continue the lineage!»

Oooh, that's a really cool code. If I had liked DBZ more, I'd have tried to trade for it. If anyone gets a code like "Pinki" or "MLP" I'd go crazy trying to trade for that. Yes, I love My Little Pony. But it's okay, since I'm a teenage girl! The 40 year old men who love it confuse me. It's cute and funny, but...what's appealing beyond that?

I should fulfill my final IOU today. Yay! No more worrying. Also traded one Xeno egg for 4 CB Stripes. That was a good deal in my books. laugh.gif

Congratulations, ruby!

Thanks smile.gif

I've also caught a CB Mageia Xenowyrm and 2 dinos since that post (one red and one blue)

Still failing at catching Mageias lately, but I got a Thalassa and a Gaia recently.

Still failing at catching Mageias lately, but I got a Thalassa and a Gaia recently.

Wow! Nice! Congratz! I have not seen a Gaia for a really long time.

Wow! Nice! Congratz! I have not seen a Gaia for a really long time.

I adore CB Gaias, but along with Thalassa, I've been catching them fairly steadily. Can't get an Astrapi for the life of me. Been trying to get one so I could trade for a CB Ice, but all I catch are...CB Ices of my own. And I feel bad I can't get this person their Astrapi. laugh.gif

I did get two CB Ices, though!

Thank you, dragonpuck, for this great egg!

I guess your inbox is full, because I can't PM you back to say thanks, so thanks a ton! It will be loved.

I adore CB Gaias, but along with Thalassa, I've been catching them fairly steadily. Can't get an Astrapi for the life of me. Been trying to get one so I could trade for a CB Ice, but all I catch are...CB Ices of my own. And I feel bad I can't get this person their Astrapi. laugh.gif

I did get two CB Ices, though!

Just caught a Gaia! A few hours after this comment too! I get Astrapi and Pyro most of the time, not the others though. Personally, I am fine with just a pair of each CB Xenos with a 2G pair, I do not really fancy xenos =x But nuuuu, I ended up with more Mageia because 1 of this fellow keep refusing Mageia mates. Oh how I raged! It really messes up my desire scroll look too. Oh well, *hugs her new Gaia*

Aw, I'm sure you will get one soon.

Edited by Stormypulse

Just caught a Gaia! A few hours after this comment too! I get Astrapi and Pyro most of the time, not the others though. Personally, I am fine with just a pair of each CB Xenos with a 2G pair, I do not really fancy xenos =x But nuuuu, I ended up with more Mageia because 1 of this fellow keep refusing Mageia mates. Oh how I raged! It really messes up my desire scroll look too. Oh well, *hugs her new Gaia*

Aw, I'm sure you will get one soon.

Nope. Got a third CB Ice. Maybe I can trade one of these for an Astrapi? I just...love Ices so much!

As for Xenos, they are my next dragon I'm trying to create an army out of (army is at least 150 to me). So far, I have a black army and a Stripe army. Just got 4 stripes added to my army last night. 254 stripes now!

My offer on a 2G Silver got rejected, but then I bred one myself with the same lineage. tongue.gif

Traded a copper for a 3rd gen shimmer (something I wanted more than a copper). I love short-lineaged prizes so much.