sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

He liked her smile.gif (even though they weren't interested this time, but at least they accepted each other's presence)

(Any Germans wondering about the 3rd gens' names: these were my invention, they don't exist laugh.gif)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Caught the 2nd gen Turp x Caligene mass breed to hit the AP last night, and happily locked myself. biggrin.gif I've been trading like mad for those eggs for a breeding project and suddenly a gorillion free ones appear at once!

Caught a CB Ice, then a CB thunder and then a CB pyro xenowyrm

edit: Caught another CB mageia (time to stop hanging out in the desert since I currently have 4 of them growing).

edit2: Grabbed a CB silver lunar from the volcano (there were at least 5 of them at the top of the hour in the volcano for those looking).

Edited by rubyshoes

user posted image

She's so precious ;_; My first 2G.

Wow, grats! What did you trade to get that!? blink.gif

Wow, grats! What did you trade to get that!? blink.gif

A brown copper egg, a thalassa egg, an astrapi egg and a female pyro xeno.

A brown copper egg, a thalassa egg, an astrapi egg and a female pyro xeno.

Wow, and I couldn't even get one with 2 CB Silvers, 3 CB Coppers, and a bajillion Xenos. blink.gif

Wow, and I couldn't even get one with 2 CB Silvers, 3 CB Coppers, and a bajillion Xenos. blink.gif

I got damn lucky, had exactly what they were looking for. Still in shock.

Got this beautiful Hatchie in the AP. To complete my regular Black Dragons Goal on my scroll, I should freeze it. But not today. This bad boy has too good of a lineage. I'm really surprised.

Edited by PootisLooti

Just picked up a CB ice and I caught a CB red frill earlier. smile.gif

Edit: I just now picked up Astrapi xeno in the AP and it was CB ohmy.gif Luck seems to be with me today xd.png

Edited by mira15

I recently completed my Xeno hatchie collection. I don't collect hatchling sprites of all breeds, but I had to get these because aren't they pretty?! wub.gif

user posted image

(I also have something shiny to celebrate, but paranoia will only allow me to post it in five days or so...)

I recently completed my Xeno hatchie collection. I don't collect hatchling sprites of all breeds, but I had to get these because aren't they pretty?! wub.gif

user posted image

(I also have something shiny to celebrate, but paranoia will only allow me to post it in five days or so...)

They are so pretty! smile.gif I love how each one already shows different characteristics even though it's still a small sprite.

Just caught a CB Astrapi, and whilst trying to get a Coastal Xenowyrm, caught my first/second CB Silver! (Second CB Silver I own, but first I ever caught myself.) biggrin.gif

Just caught a CB Astrapi, and whilst trying to get a Coastal Xenowyrm, caught my first/second CB Silver! (Second CB Silver I own, but first I ever caught myself.) biggrin.gif

Lol! Damn, that is the CB Silver I just missed!

But congrats, CharonDusk. You deserve it.

Sent a Gold egg with a really nice lineage to the AP. smile.gif (Where it'll probably disappear without trace, but there we are!)

Sent a Gold egg with a really nice lineage to the AP. smile.gif (Where it'll probably disappear without trace, but there we are!)

Well...er, congrats to someone!

Caught a fourth Blusang. Are these becoming common now? This one sat in the Coast while I cycled through each biome once, meaning at least 5+ refreshes. They used to be snapped up in a second. I don't mind if they ARE becoming common, because they're quite pretty, but what the heck? laugh.gif

I easily caught two Blusangs resently, too! Maybe they really becomes more common. Which is cool, because I need them for some lineages.

I think we still have some time before Valentine's breeding. I'm going to hunt for few eggs tomorrow (I still need three more Xeno for my collection), but no more.

I easily caught two Blusangs resently, too! Maybe they really becomes more common. Which is cool, because I need them for some lineages.

I think we still have some time before Valentine's breeding. I'm going to hunt for few eggs tomorrow (I still need three more Xeno for my collection), but no more.

One of my Blusangs grew up before I could trade him. Oh well. Still have that egg. Found someone interested in my Dino, too.

I really need some good names for those nameless hatchies on my scroll. What do you name 3 CB Ices and a CB Gaia? The tinsel has the funny name code "Maxlu" so I'm leaving him un-named. xd.png