TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Augh, have to wait at least 3 more hours for my little PB Glory to hatch before I can snag another Halloween egg! I don't want to drop it, and I know I'll have a chance... I'm just impatient!

So the grabbing troubles continue. And I am still confused. :s Does the structure of the drops change over time or something? I really don't understand why it seemed to be "easier" to get eggs at the start of the event compared to now (at least that's what it looks like by reading this thread). Like, were there more eggs released in a single hourly/mini drop towards the beginning as opposed to now? I always thought the number dropped was consistent each time (respective to its kind of drop) but now I'm not so sure.

Random kind of off-track thought: I could give one of my ghosties the fitting name of 'Blanc', which is currently on a white dragon. o:

Yes! I'm up to 4 eggs! What worked better for me than refreshing was jumping biomes and clicking the right most egg. I hope that helps some of you who have been unable to get one.

If they're ghosts, how are they growing...?

People who are still having trouble catching them, try switching to different biomes instead of hanging out in just one. Dunno about yours, but my computer runs faster getting to a new page than refreshing an old one for some reason, so I got most of mine after changing to a new biome because the page loaded faster. Plus, they go at different rates on different biomes, depending on how many people are stalking which page at certain times. wink.gif

Good luck and happy Halloween!

Wow I leave for a few hours and the hatchies change! I Really Love them!!! They look hugable wub.gif I cant wait to see the adults im going to be stalking this page until they grow up!

Got three so far.

Stupid scroll lock. D:<

One of your eggs will be hatching soon, so you can grab one gost egg more :3

Happy, Halloween everyone.

Now just hope I'll still be able to get one of the eggs.

I now have 5 eggs and am happily scroll locked. I also managed to catch three for a friend this last hourly drop ; )

Yes! I'm up to 4 eggs! What worked better for me than refreshing was jumping biomes and clicking the right most egg. I hope that helps some of you who have been unable to get one.

Exactly what I did.

They start dropping between 3-5 minutes AFTER top of hour...just stay in the area & keep clicking on different biomes until they show up...its not at exact top of hour

Rockin' On

LOL managed to click on 42 eggs in all the biomes (flitting from one to another)

and managed to NOT get a single one

One of your eggs will be hatching soon, so you can grab one gost egg more :3

xP I know, I'm just impatient.

Wow, I must have clicked 30 eggs in that last drop and I didn't get a single one, even with my quick internet connection. At least I managed to grab two earlier...

Just came from work and I was thinking

"oh.. I'm not going to catch any of the halloween eggs.."

Run into the AP, clicked, clicked...

and my two little precious eggs are now resting in my scroll... wub.gif

I tried all morning and nothing.. and now... oh... smile.gif

SOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Keep trying, good luck and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I think my computer chose this specific week to become more laggy than ever. >>

But happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

And thanks TJ and spriters!

Edit: Ooh! I just grabbed an egg, and I must say they are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

Edited by Hawktalon

They start dropping between 3-5 minutes AFTER top of hour...just stay in the area & keep clicking on different biomes until they show up...its not at exact top of hour

Rockin' On

Really?

They drop exactly on the dot on the hour for me o O