TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Is there some limit how much dragons we can gave ( like the holy ones only 2 )?

halloween dragons have no limit.

:3 I got one! Yeah! *dance*

My first event egg i got on the same event! Okey, that is very bad because i play the game since 2 years i think xd.png

PS: reddof-f6 , you can give the egg now to someone else =3

I managed one zombie sucess after three fails =) One is enough for me it can be a nice companion to the one I made from last year. happy.gif

didnt get a egg from that hour drop.. darn.. was hoping to go to bed.. guess i have to go to bed in another hour...

Scroll locked with the little beauties. All five slots taken...

The hint is to bookmark a cave page and click really fast. I caught all five in a matter of minutes.

biggrin.gif

I. ...caught something really weird. D:

It has a "fogged egg/hatchie" sprite, it says, "Unfortunately, your egg has died.", and I got it out of the cave right at the start of the drop.

On the lineage page it's normal.

Whoa ohmy.gif

:3 I got one! Yeah! *dance*

My first event egg i got on the same event! Okey, that is very bad because i play the game since 2 years i think xd.png

PS: reddof-f6 , you can give the egg now to someone else =3

okay. =]

Is there some limit how much dragons we can gave ( like the holy ones only 2 )?

You can have as many halloween eggs as you like as long as you have the egg slots for them.

Woot! Got two Halloween eggs - Influenced one to be Female, now to wait another 2 days so I can influence my other one male.

I'm content now...If I get any more eggs - I'll gladly share the wealth with those who don't have any

That was happily very easy! I got my 7! Now for Zombies. tongue.gif

EDIT: 9 fodder, 3 Zombies. Both adults revived. Yay! laugh.gif Now, to wait 5 hours so I can TP an egg or two to people with crappy connections. Catching these guys is just too fun to not catch more than 7, and to share the overflow love!

Edited by AlternateMew

OK, I've got 7 eggs. It took a while, but I managed to do so rolleyes.gif

But I'm a bit greedy tongue.gif - will be offering tinsel eggs for new halloween hatchies in two days.

If anyone is interested - PM me wink.gif

It has a "fogged egg/hatchie" sprite, it says, "Unfortunately, your egg has died.", and I got it out of the cave right at the start of the drop.

That is weird! ohmy.gif Maybe ask about it in help?

Glitches, gotta love them.

I'd wait for a while to see if it fixes itself and if it doesn't, PM TJ about it.

you caught Missingnos brother!!!

from wiki~

I was breeding my Pink to my Christmas dragon to get a Pink to dump and instead a fog image appeared. I was confused and made a topic in help about an egg "fogging itself", as I didn't realize it was not behaving like a regular fogged egg at that time (i.e. it gained views, its page could be visited even though it didn't have anything written on it, it had the hide option).

After some amused speculation by the frequenters of Help, TJ posted saying it was a glitch, that where it should have a breed assigned to it, it was empty in the database and asked if I wanted it to be left as is or if I wanted him to turn it into a pink. I, of course, said as is, as if it had been a pink I would have just dumped it. It had a sickness problem because of the number of curiosity views (so some of the time it actually was fogged).

The actual reason it has the fog image is because during the sprite replacement he set it so that any dragon that didn't have a sprite set to it, (as the replacement wasn't all at once, there were some that still needed sprites once the replacing started) it got the fog image, and because Missingno doesn't have a breed it doesn't have an image set, so it uses the default fog. I named it Missingno because in concept it so epicly resembles the glitch Pokemon that does not actually exist.

Edited by reddof-f6

Well, it's 11pm here and off to bed with me. Not quite scroll locked but I've got five and my roommate managed to fill up all her slots, so all in all we've done much better than the past two years! Happy Halloween guys happy.gif & thanks to TJ for another awesome holiday event.

So... are they only dropping on the hour?

That sucks, I just woke up hoping to catch some before I start studying today. If they're all gonna be gone in 3 minutes I'm never gonna get any! ):

Caught three eggs in last last drop. One has a really cute code, which I'm excited about since none of the marrows or pumpkins I caught had nice codes at all. sad.gif

you caught Missingnos brother!!!

from wiki~

I was breeding my Pink to my Christmas dragon to get a Pink to dump and instead a fog image appeared. I was confused and made a topic in help about an egg "fogging itself", as I didn't realize it was not behaving like a regular fogged egg at that time (i.e. it gained views, its page could be visited even though it didn't have anything written on it, it had the hide option).

After some amused speculation by the frequenters of Help, TJ posted saying it was a glitch, that where it should have a breed assigned to it, it was empty in the database and asked if I wanted it to be left as is or if I wanted him to turn it into a pink. I, of course, said as is, as if it had been a pink I would have just dumped it. It had a sickness problem because of the number of curiosity views (so some of the time it actually was fogged).

The actual reason it has the fog image is because during the sprite replacement he set it so that any dragon that didn't have a sprite set to it, (as the replacement wasn't all at once, there were some that still needed sprites once the replacing started) it got the fog image, and because Missingno doesn't have a breed it doesn't have an image set, so it uses the default fog. I named it Missingno because in concept it so epicly resembles the glitch Pokemon that does not actually exist.

...wow. That's really interesting! Mind if I quote that in my help thread?

Ok, just signed up for the 2011 halloween egg gifters, because I can't catch these eggs to save my life tongue.gif

Unfortunately I won't be here for almost the whole day, so I have no idea how I'm going to get any eggs sad.gif