TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Although I have a question, I can't seem to teleport my newly caught eggs, I got like what, 4 Magis. But none of them seemed to work... >.< anyone have any idea why?

There is a 5 hour cooling down period for ALL Cave caught eggs. Once the 5 hour wait is over, you can Teleport to your hearts content. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

A tip for those who are having trouble - try turning your images off. I actually mark the spots where the egg links appear on my screen with a highlighter pen (non-permanent), then keep my mouse pointer on the left or middle spot and do quick refresh-clicks. Works for me...

Edited by lanette

Thank you LJ!

got my first zombie!

and cant wait to see my ghosts growing up!

btw i just noticed LJ's ghosts' code is BOO and GHOST~is that this breed's name?so cute~

did anyone else notice TJ's eggs become more transparent the closer they get to hatching?

ETA: their shadows are gone, too!

Edited by ParticleSoup

-Content Removed-

Not supposed to offer on the forums, apparently, and the mods say they strongly recommend that people not give out passwords.

All mention, as far as I can tell, generally gets deleted from people's posts...

Edited by Khallayne

did anyone else notice TJ's eggs become more transparent the closer they get to hatching?

ur right. it does seem like they did. thats interesting.

Yay Halloween eggs! xd.png

I'm a little disappointed that I've been through 2 rounds of drops and still not a single egg caught though. dry.gif

Jup someone mentioned it before. Uhhh spooky...I like spooky. biggrin.gif

I'm new here, so forgive me for asking a silly question, but...

How are you seeing TJ and LJ's eggs?

hi all, and good luck catching...i finally caught 2 last drop!

daft question i know, but i've seen people saying they have seen the new eggs ready to hatch...how? is it tj or one of the mods? and what is tj's scroll please if it is his? i tried TJ09, tj09, and TJ but keep being told theres no such scroll! huh.gif

look at the first post of this thread to see TJs eggs

thanks for the new release- so cool (love the new sprite)

and happy halloween everyone

caught my first halloweens *squee*

I'm new here, so forgive me for asking a silly question, but...

How are you seeing TJ and LJ's eggs?

Take a look at the first post of this topic. wink.gif

EDIT: Awww got ninja'd by tha super fast and super mighty velvet_paw. ninja.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Maybe the cooling of period is not over yet???

Nah, I haven't used the Magis for a while. Found out that I have to wait a few hours to do teleport. ^^"

At :00 I finally got some eggs happy.gif it looked like there were a lot more eggs dropped and it lasted about 3 minutes

thanks!

I'll try for more later, though it says we can have as many as we want, we can only have seven eggs right? then they won't hatch for a few days, when the event is over and you can't get more that way....

They're all gone... oh well. I'll catch some eventually. Happy Halloween!

... Is anyone else seeing the eggs get paler/transparent as the hatching sequence goes on, or am I just trippin' this morning?

There is a 5 hour cooling down period for ALL Cave caught eggs. Once the 5 hour wait is over, you can Teleport to your hearts content. smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

i know that the eggs are dropped at the top of the hour. but what is the 5 min drop? it seems to me when eggs are dropped at the top of the hour, ie it will be 7am here in 15 minutes, that the egg drop only lasts 5 minutes. can you explain how this works?

Take a look at the first post of this topic. wink.gif

EDIT: Awww got ninja'd by tha super fast and super mighty velvet_paw. ninja.gif

Thanks, though! Both helpful. smile.gif I had java disabled, so I couldn't see them -- glad you told me, or I would still have been hunting for a scroll link or something!

the day started badly, with me able to use only my left hand, with no chance to be fast enough to hunt.

then two kind, wonderful souls offered to teleport me a couple of their eggs and my brother suddendly decided he was willing to try and hunt for me...

finally two of the dragons i killed before i underwent surgery turned into zombies, and one of them was a gendered hatchling. so i now miss only an ungendered zombie hatchling.

so the day is now much more brighter, thanks to wonderful people's help and a bit of luck

happy halloween tongue.gif

... Is anyone else seeing the eggs get paler/transparent as the hatching sequence goes on, or am I just trippin' this morning?

Yes, they're getting more transparent the closer they get to hatching. smile.gif

the day started badly, with me able to use only my left hand, with no chance to be fast enough to hunt.

then two kind, wonderful souls offered to teleport me a couple of their eggs and my brother suddendly decided he was willing to try and hunt for me...

finally two of the dragons i killed before i underwent surgery turned into zombies, and one of them was a gendered hatchling. so i now miss only an ungendered zombie hatchling.

so the day is now much more brighter, thanks to wonderful people's help and a bit of luck

happy halloween tongue.gif

Aw! That's super sweet. Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

Woo! Got a Male Zombie by sacrificing one of my many horse Dragons...Now to risk it with my last 2 kills and see if I can't get a female

*edit* Darn it, 4 attempts and only one Zombie...Oh well, least it let me clean up my scroll a little from all the purple-colored dragons I had

Edited by ShorahNagi