TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I clicked on TJ's eggs, and both have soft shell! Oh noes! Is that the norm when he's sharing a new release? Or is some TLC fogging in order?

I clicked on TJ's eggs, and both have soft shell! Oh noes! Is that the norm when he's sharing a new release? Or is some TLC fogging in order?

They always get sof-shell, but of course TJ protects them so they don't die.

Not supposed to offer on the forums, apparently, and the mods say they strongly recommend that people not give out passwords.

All mention, as far as I can tell, generally gets deleted from people's posts...

Aaah, thanks Syph. I deleted that part of my post just in case it got me in trouble dry.gif

I clicked on TJ's eggs, and both have soft shell!  Oh noes!  Is that the norm when he's sharing a new release?  Or is some TLC fogging in order?

yes thats the norm xd.png

they're immune to death, because they're Teej's, but if one DOES die,he can revive it anytime :3

ninja.gif'd

Edited by ParticleSoup

... Is anyone else seeing the eggs get paler/transparent as the hatching sequence goes on, or am I just trippin' this morning?

If you are talking about TJs eggs, I missed it. Will have to try and remember to watch my one.

I see it now. Spooky!

Edited by Fortune86

Thanks, though! Both helpful. smile.gif I had java disabled, so I couldn't see them -- glad you told me, or I would still have been hunting for a scroll link or something!

sorry Nyastara .Its usually me that gets ninjad tongue.gif

Kelkelen If you hover over the eggs you can see their coded are Boo and Ghost TJ often puts clues in his new release egg codes....ghost dragons? is that why they are getting spookily paler? I like spooky too Nyastara

whoo!! lots of chattin and giften on here more then regular. you maybe i just never noticed before now. xd.png

I killed 5 Inbred Dragons an no one tun into a zombie <.< 4 died an one could revive, damn it! I will try it next year but first i want a ghost(??) Dragon egg!

is there a limit on how many you can get?

No trophy ~ Four Eggs

Bronze ~ Five Eggs

Silver ~ Six Eggs

Gold ~ Seven Eggs.

This is what I think it is. I have a silver trophy and six eggs.

Happy Halloween everyone! Off to a good start, I finally got a Nebula egg [i know, I'm a newbie, so it's a big deal for me]!! All that's left now to make it a great Halloween is if I can get a Marrow and this new Ghost egg!

Sadly, no Zombie. Killed 5 dragons for no reason. Oh well.

I. ...caught something really weird. D:

It has a "fogged egg/hatchie" sprite, it says, "Unfortunately, your egg has died.", and I got it out of the cave right at the start of the drop.

Egg Stolen on: Oct 31, 2011

Died on: Oct 31, 2011

Overall Views: 0

Unique Views: 0

Clicks: 0

Unfortunately, your egg has died.

On the lineage page it's normal.

Edited by pinkgothic

Is there some limit how much dragons we can gave ( like the holy ones only 2 )?

that drop was unexpected QAQ lol i noticed it when it was just about over

T^T *still needs one for egg for a full lock of 5 eggs*

Got two more! I never had so much luck with catching holiday releases! :3 Now I have 5 eggs and I need 2 more to be locked, but I'll be happy even with these 5 if I'll fail to get more <3