TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

First hourly drop, and I caught all the eggs I need ninja.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Well, actually no. After the 0:10 drop I had all my 7 eggs. After that I tried for zombies. And I actually don't have a that-fast internet. Has anyone tried the firefox-catching method already? It helps alot.png! I use it on every new release and it's not hard.

The biomes are making things more easy. Earlier there were over 1000! people going for three eggs, from what I see now, there are roughly 100 in every biome.

I got mine too after :10

But it's always harder after the initial mass drops as the egg volume decreases.

That one was a measly 3 minutes.. At least better then last time lol. Happy Halloween everyone and good luck.

I got 3 of them! now im scroll locked until this afternoon and wow they stopped early i mean 3 min in they where gone wow. I also got a zombie hatchling smile.gif!!!!

Edited by thomasgold19

Wait why are the eggs more transparent as they hatch? :?

Because they're fading into the shadows tongue.gif

i can't IRC well that sucks

Any Gifters who i can recruit to catch for me?? i have to head off for work. i will repay you with anything i can breed or catch. Please

Look into your PM If your online I have a gift for you.

Oh my, first attempt was Oh so fail. I think last year I got my Marrows by using Chrome...gonna try that next hour!

Finally landed my first egg.... i actually gasped when i got the get code page... 4 more to go... *cries*

Wohooo, I finally managed to catch two of them! *dancing around* smile.gif

Good luck to anyone else and just don't give up!

I did not manage to catch any again. As I already have the amount I have aimed for, I think I just stop hunting. So, there is one competitor less for you.

I wish everyone good luck.

A huge thank you to the poster who posted about the turn off the java thing

THANK YOU!!!

I grabed 2 eggs!! Thanks!!!!