TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I feel really sad right now. sad.gif

My internet is slow, I purposely woke up a couple hours early to catch a couple of eggs before I'm off to school, and I didn't catch any.

I wish there was a two-egg limit for NEW holiday eggs that come out, or something reasonable like that, so others with slower internet and busy schedules could have a slightly higher limit.

I'll be ecstatic if anyone offers to trade one. unsure.gif

Didn't get anything during the hourly drop, but I managed to snag a second egg at the :05 one. tongue.gif

i sent you a pm.

Thank you so much

And thank you To David who has also offered me an egg

i will repay both of you however i can

12am-6:59am I manage two eggs.

7am drop, I snag three.

You can't explain that.

I wish there was a two-egg limit for NEW holiday eggs that come out, or something reasonable like that, so others with slower internet and busy schedules could have a slightly higher limit.

There is a 2 egg limit for all Holiday eggs EXCEPT the Halloween ones. This is the one holiday all of us GREEDY HOARDERS can grab as many as we want and not feel guilty.

It's like putting a huge bowl of candy on your front porch and putting up a sign that reads "Please just take 1 piece". How many kids are going to just take 1? dry.gif

It gets easier as the day goes on, people go to work, kids go to school and scrolls get egg locked. You still have 17 hours, so don't dispair! biggrin.gif

-Content Removed-

Edited by Khallayne

I am open to catch for people now! i have my 4 beautiful eggies ^^

I am at university so the net capability is emmense! lol

need help?? let me know so i can help you in the next hourly drop smile.gif

max 2 people first come first serve!

Do you think you could help me?

I barely have access to the computer today and when I do, it has terrible internet.

=(

Wait why are the eggs more transparent as they hatch? :?

When they hatch the baby will be invisible. *insert trollface*

xd.png

Well, actually no. After the 0:10 drop I had all my 7 eggs. After that I tried for zombies. And I actually don't have a that-fast internet. Has anyone tried the firefox-catching method already? It helps alot.png! I use it on every new release and it's not hard.

The biomes are making things more easy. Earlier there were over 1000! people going for three eggs, from what I see now, there are roughly 100 in every biome.

What's Firefox catching method?

TJ said on IRC I think that we might/will be banned for catching as multiscrolling if we give out (risk) passwords.

*hides underneath a table quaking

Advice to people who can't catch eggs, don't give up and just try again and again! My internet connection is rather slow, and I always had problems with catching new holiday eggs, but now with the biomes there are only 100 people hunting at once, not 1000 like it was before, and I managed to get 3 of these eggs the first time I tried.

If you can't catch any now you can always try later as more people will be getting locked and there will be less competition. :3

Thank you SO much, generous gifter!! (Not sure if you want your name mentioned - it's probably fine but just in case.)

You are the best and you made my Halloween. biggrin.gif

This is insane !!! My magic dragon can't teleport the new eggs!! How can this happen! I want to make somebody happy:-( and I can't. Can anybody help me?

There is a 2 egg limit for all Holiday eggs EXCEPT the Halloween ones. This is the one holiday all of us GREEDY HOARDERS can grab as many as we want and not feel guilty.

It's like putting a huge bowl of candy on your front porch and putting up a sign that reads "Please just take 1 piece". How many kids are going to just take 1? dry.gif

It gets easier as the day goes on, people go to work, kids go to school and scrolls get egg locked. You still have 17 hours, so don't dispair! biggrin.gif

eta: I had planned on being a catcher this year, but I have to go into work instead, and I have class this evening, so I won't be able to help very many. sad.gif

Phew, that makes me feel better. laugh.gif Thanks!

I'll be looking forward to the other Holiday events...

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Thanks, TJ and spriters. I already caught a bunch. smile.gif

biggrin.gif

eta: I had planned on being a catcher this year, but I have to go into work instead, and I have class this evening, so I won't be able to help very many. sad.gif

Where do I have to sign? I totally agree with you. smile.gif

Going to walk my 4 dogs now, back in 45 minutes...

Poor things don't understand why I have no time to play with them...

Happy Halloween!!!

I've caught 4 but the 4 of them are now sick >__<

Happy Halloween!!!

I've caught 4 but the 4 of them are now sick >__<

Maybe wait at least a day before you put them on any click sites? wink.gif