TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I have not gotten any yet and I really want one D: Sorry I can't stay up until midnight on a school night.

I got one! (And hopefully I'll be able to snag a couple more before I go to sleep.)

How come every time I offer to give somebody an egg they want me to hold it for them to hatch? -.- Seriously guys, stop being so greedy.

blink.gif Good lord, some people are incapable of gratitude. I mean, seriously- you're offering a free egg, and they don't even want to put in the effort to hatch it? Yeesh.

I m refreshing all the time. Standing in volcano i just take a two-second-break to light a cigarette, pressed f5 and there were two eggs... why only two? I wasn t able to catch one sad.gif

Give the slow people a chance *Weep*

Going by what I've been hearing, even the fast people have been having problems...

I really want an egg. Why do all the fast people have to keep catching? Why not let the slow people have a chance? That's what I hate about these. It's like, get a catcher or fail. What if we want to do it on our own?

Soon the biomes will flood, and i will catch my fifth egg hopefully and I can finally rest in peace...

Okay...finding this annoying. Trying to get just 1 each for me and my kids. I think I'll go get ready for work, and try again tonight, and maybe I will find some success.

It would be nice if more than 2 seconds worth dropped at a time....just a suggestion.

Edit: at the o'clock drop I managed to catch 3...enough for my kids and each to have 1. I am happy with that smile.gif

Edited by Morga

Really hope this hour drop will last more than a minute...I want pretty eggs D:

i can't IRC well that sucks

Any Gifters who i can recruit?? i have to head off for work.

Edited by Khallayne

I really want an egg. Why do all the fast people have to keep catching? Why not let the slow people have a chance? That's what I hate about these. It's like, get a catcher or fail. What if we want to do it on our own?

-Content Removed-

Edited by Khallayne

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! I couldn't get even ONE! This is just RIDICULOUS people!

And then I look at peoples "got seven of the new eggs!" and cry! Heck, I couldn't even see the eggs in the cave!

/angry mode off/

WAHHHH!!!!! sad.gif I wish this could be more fair..... I have no eggs to prepare for Halloween, and I cant even click on one. I don't even know the BIOME its supposed to be in! I just wish I could get at least one.

/mopey mode off/

Sigh... sorry for my nagging. It's my first event and I really wanted to get one, but i cant. All these other clickers got like FIVE and I cant get one and its making me GRUMPY.

I just hope the rest of halloween will be better.

Going by what I've been hearing, even the fast people have been having problems...

Well, actually no. After the 0:10 drop I had all my 7 eggs. After that I tried for zombies. And I actually don't have a that-fast internet. Has anyone tried the firefox-catching method already? It helps alot.png! I use it on every new release and it's not hard.

The biomes are making things more easy. Earlier there were over 1000! people going for three eggs, from what I see now, there are roughly 100 in every biome.

Edited by GiratinaOF

i can't IRC well that sucks

Any Gifters who i can recruit to catch for me?? i have to head off for work. i will repay you with anything i can breed or catch. Please

i sent you a pm.

Yay got 1 more.. I'm happy for now. Now I have to wait for my Marrow and Tinsel to Hatch so I can get some more. :)

@gotw3 Keep trying they drop on the hour....in all Bios, so click click click lol

Happy Halloween guys

user posted image

Yay, got another egg!

Well, I am STILL in the mood to give away another one, so meet me in the officall chatroom or send me a PM if you have not caught any of them yet wink.gif