TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

it doesnt help if your with telstra adsl and i live in a area where its one of the worst in melbourne

Ouch, that's got to be harsh D:

We're luck to get TPG out here, and so far they're been pretty good!

I always thought you get the best internet in the city though- its weird to see that's not the case!

Sigh, guess I should give up now and come back several hours later, maybe around, 10 pm or so... *shrugs*

Nope, those 5 minute drops are still there. If you didn't see any, you're about one second too late. ._. Time your clock EXACTLY with DC's time and refresh at around :55-:58 seconds to the :05, :10, etc., and you'll see them.

Thank you for the advice. i tried it and *gasp* I saw them, tried to click on them and got none *snickers*

Though this time they were gone in about 20 seconds happy.gif

Woohoo I finished egg hunting for my sister by catching the last missing egg. I thought the full hour drop would take longer... blink.gif

Good luck to all the ones who're still egg hunting!

Got 5 and will wait until after class to try to catch one more (hopefully by then my last marrow will have hatched). The eggs are so cool already I can't wait to see what they grow up into! Thanks so much TJ and spriters! You guys put together amazing Halloween treats!

WANT SO FRIGGIN' BADLY.

(Please ignore me while I refresh the abandoned page like a maniac.)

If I miss the next drop i'm giving up. unfortunately I have to work still.

i never liked the bioms, but right now i hate them with passion

You know what?

If all the gifting threads and trading threads for the new eggs did not exist, there would be a better chance for us with slower connections, because the speedy people would just stop clicking when their scroll is full...

As it is they just continue clicking... but maybe I should find a catcher too?

I'm not even seeing the five minutes... ah, I should just go to school and try again later.

Nope, those 5 minute drops are still there. If you didn't see any, you're about one second too late. ._. Time your clock EXACTLY with DC's time and refresh at around :55-:58 seconds to the :05, :10, etc., and you'll see them.

How can i time my clock exactly with DC´s time??

I got one egg... from a generous gifter. Guess I'll have to get another next year. I need sleep. It's 11:33 pm here. Goodnight.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

Well, guess I'll probably not be getting any this year unless I find a generous catcher who'd spare a pair for me. I have to go to work, now. DX

in the same boat. i got home half hour ago. i have seen one drop, i can fit in one more before i need to go to work somewhere else on my farm.

I think this drop system needs to change. Far to elitist. if you have a bad net connection and have work/school/chores/commitments just don't bother trying. that's the message I'm getting.

at least the haunted house was fun biggrin.gif

How can i time my clock exactly with DC´s time??

Find out DC's server then right-click where's the time on your computer then go Adjust Date/Time then go Internet time and type the name of DC's server, or you can go to Allure of Neglected Dragons which can fail for 5-10 secs

i got home from school 3 hours ago and haven't seen one drop, i keep getting trick or treaters coming to my house xd.png

You know what?

If all the gifting threads and trading threads for the new eggs did not exist, there would be a better chance for us with slower connections, because the speedy people would just stop clicking when their scroll is full...

As it is they just continue clicking... but maybe I should find a catcher too?

The only reason I have marrows this year is because I asked the help of a catcher last year. ^^ The "ghosts" somehow I was able to catch, probably thanks to the bios, since when I was on there were only around 70 people in a biome. Good luck to you! I would offer but I think mine were flukes & I have tons of physics hw to catch up on. ><

Must grab one of these since I missed out on the marrow dragons from last year