TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Heh, had a lot more success that time around. Managed to snag 4 more. ^^

Sooo I guess I'm done for the night.

G'night and good luck everyone~

Ugh, still the same old game. Event drop eggs are el stupido to catch. When you are exactly the opposite side of the world from the server, kinda makes it hard.

Just got a "Happy Halloween" from mother nature herself, went outside and got a face full of spider web, then had to fight off the spider that landed in my hair. Geez.

Maybe the adrenaline rush will help me catch eggs? xd.png

They would have to institutionalize me after that..... ohmy.gif

Stayed up till 4 am, but have 5 mysterious silvery eggs safely stowed away. I found them fairly easy to catch with Firefox and images/java turned off. ^^

Hmpf, I have come to the conclusion that event releases are not any fun at all. sad.gif

But there are still some hours left, maybe it gets a bit easier later in the day...

woah, my computer is loading itself dead, was lucky to catch one egg and get one Zombie so far...

I managed to catch another egg in the last drop. However, I also have troubles to view the egg or my scroll...

Edited by kaiachan

Even though Ive only been trying to get the eggs from ythe other 70-120 people on each biome for about 10 minutes, I know im most likely not going to get an Egg sad.gif . At least I have a Black Marrow happy.gif

EDIT: Just after I finished typing this, I caught one! biggrin.gif

Edited by Froggu_master

i'm new to dragon cave and i have to say, i do not like halloween events.

it's almost impossible to get them, even with a fast connection. probably doesn't help that i'm not in the same country as the servers....

It doesn't want to load for me either ;(

It started now, but the hourly drop has gone by... mad.gif

Edited by agajol

well towards the end off that 5 minutes of the hr the cave wasn't loading at all for me....made it impossible to get anything. ><. but i did get a couple b4 the cave started acting funny for me.

Once more not a single one... sad.gif

And I used to be catcher for so many people...

Going for groceries now, need food and energy drinks... laugh.gif

Caught 2 eggs and then the website said bye-bye..or better it said loading ...loading...loading..and now it loads again and all the eggs are taken...lol

Gosh, DC is lagging extremely here but luckily i still managed to grab 3 eggs ^^

So now i'm going to get the other 4 8D