TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Won't be able to this year. Holiday's dragons offspring won't be able to produce more of their own kind until the following season.

And thank you TJ and spriters, I actually think I know this one this time. biggrin.gif

My hatchling will be a adult in 7 hour are you sure he can't breed anymore?

yes, you have to wait 8 days before they can breed :<

Usually that's how it works - even if you manage to get an adult from a batch, their 'last bred' will be set accordingly so you don't have another shot this season.

(Edit: Ninja'd by Catlover74; Edit II: Confirmed by stagazer_7 two posts below.)

Edited by pinkgothic

I have only seen two in the biomes and they seem to disappear before I can get them.

I will still try throughout the day but it looks like I won't be able to get any until about 11 tonight. This gets really hard when you're battling a slow computer and the time crunch.

Edit: Just got my first one and it looks cool!!

Edited by White_Knight

My Marrow grew up about an hour ago and it says he cant breed for 8 days. xd.png

I think that in 6-7 hours, when most of people get eggs, it will be easier and it won't be so crowded, I just so hope for that to happen later o.O

To be honest, I think it's just going to get busier. More people are going to be waking up in the EST area and around there, aren't they?

But with any luck it should start dropping off throughout the day as people catch more!

Another 1 min drop...

Nah. I think there is about 12 eggs in every biome for 5 min drop, they just get grabbed really fast (even before you get to see them)

Five minutes? I just clocked it as less than a minute and they were all gone...

>.> This is not cool.

I Hate LAG!

-eats arm off-

i don't stand a chance, Australia's net is so slow on a normal day never mind when there's over a hundred people trying to grab.

i guess i'll have to hope there's generous gifters out there

Omg that drop lasted like 1 minute tops..

They really need to be longer.. I'm never gonna be able to get my eggs. And I have decent internet.. just other have better then me I guess..

Wow... big hourly drop was over in less than a minute.

This is going to make it pretty ... difficult, for those of us who have those silly little things like jobs and can't camp out all day on the computer for the eggs.

-Content Removed-

Edited by Khallayne

That wasn't even a minute... and still nothing. Feels like last year when I had to beg and trade for any eggs...

Yay i got 2 little gost eggies ^^

Now i have 5 in total, 2 more and i consider myself satisfied :]

user posted image

ROFL! xd.png

Five minutes? I just clocked it as less than a minute and they were all gone...

>.> This is not cool.

Looks as if the old hourly drop has just been divided by 6 and spread amongst the domes. I hope I'm wrong. One and a half thousand people on for that drop, I think we could've used a decent sized hourly.

Two eggs so far of 4 hourly drops *sigh*

But at least i got two zombies in five tries. Last year they all went poof.