TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

there was a drop half hour ago.

which was 6 for me. there was a short hourly drop. lasted less than a minute according to some. i wouldn't know, i only had one chance and slow net meant no chance at all

Yay ghosts! smile.gif Kinda made the haunted house a spoiler, but that's even better. I'm sure I'll get my pair, probably in 12 hours when everyone else has had their fill. Meanwhile, had no luck with zombies. 3 disintegrated hatchlings and one that came back just fine.

How come every time I offer to give somebody an egg they want me to hold it for them to hatch? -.- Seriously guys, stop being so greedy.

I stopped trying to help during the Christmas drops b/c a few people wanted me to keep the eggs on my scroll while they locked them selves down with other rare eggs in the AP. It was frustrating b/c I locked my own scroll down doing it. I finally gave up in PM's and released them after I told each people what I was doing.

How come every time I offer to give somebody an egg they want me to hold it for them to hatch? -.- Seriously guys, stop being so greedy.

You can give me a ghost egg if you want

Edited by Da_Troll

I'll take it! i don't care if it's just an egg. i will take it and love you forever! i have nothing!!

and looks like dinner means i miss the next drop. so i can't hunt most likely

This kind of feels to me almost like... inviting hundreds of kids to a party and tossing a handful of candy into the crowd every hour and a few every 5 minutes, and telling them they can have as much as they want - if they can grab it.

Except that candy is a temporary issue that they can probably get elsewhere from time to time, and they probably don't don't have dragons - which are forever - at home...

So maybe that's not the best analogy, but at 5:30 AM, I feel I have an excuse for a change, lol.

But I have, amazingly, got mine now, despite the incredible lag, and I was SOOOOO relieved when I hopelessly checked my scroll after the last Drop to find that I had another egg and was locked!

Only now, because there isn't remotely enough to go around, we have the have-nots looking at those more fortunate and thinking that we're greedy for taking what we can, when they can't do do the same.

The atmosphere here has changed considerably from that first Drop when many of us got at least some and everyone had hope, and that's one of the sad things about the inadequate Drop allotments...

Nyaaaa! i want's ones! *cries*

For crying out loud, LOOK IN YOUR NEW MESSAGES xd.png

Seriously people, I am trying to contact you here. If you do want an egg, just meet me in the officall chat-room xd.png

EDIT: I am only going to try one at the time, so take it easy. But I am going to help as many as I can.

Edited by Play

Yesss! I got four in the first drop of Halloween! <3 biggrin.gif I also successfully got a Zombie, 4 pumpkins, and a new Marrow. Best. Halloween event. Ever! And the new eggs look so freakin' amazing!!! I can't wait to see what they are.

blink.gif really?! Maybe that's a sign...you should keep it. wink.gif

I just remembered... didn't TJ say that Halloween is about beeing greedy? If so...

[Halloween mode ON]

THEY'RE ALL MINE!!!!! Muahahahhah

Don't touch, sniff or lick them...they're my precious!

And don't you dare look at eem!!! If you do your eyes will pop out of your head and runn away while screaming like a hoard of banshees!

[Halloween mode OFF]

Ahhh it's such a nich day today...the sun is shining...I got mah super awesome eggs... I don't have to work because I'm ill... yeah that's a pretty good day. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

Caught three in one drop thanks to my laptop power. ;>

Too bad I got the hang of it too late in the drop.

Basically, hover; refresh; immediately immediately click. This is the hardest part, because if you didn't get it, that means everyone else clicked along with you. Try to click before the image even loads, by the time it does, you're ahead of your competition and they don't even know it. ;D

Edited by Matmetchi

I would gladly give that egg a good home!

GMT -4 (the UK changed its clocks this weekend, America hasn't yet).

Right I see. Thanks.

Though I still have until tonight to catch my eggs. Hoping for four (so I can breed my Marrows and Pumpkins) but at least one, please? *crosses fingers*

lol, I can tell by all the frustrated posts that I don't have a ghost of a chance (ohoho) of getting one this year. Still gonna try, and the haunted house was fun!

I stopped trying to help during the Christmas drops b/c a few people wanted me to keep the eggs on my scroll while they locked them selves down with other rare eggs in the AP. It was frustrating b/c I locked my own scroll down doing it. I finally gave up in PM's and released them after I told each people what I was doing.

Yeah, I had the same problem too. That's why I usually say they had 10 hours or so to pick up the gift before I give to someone else. I'm already doing you the favor of helping to catch, you want to use my scroll as a holding scroll too? Uh right, NO.

I never usually have trouble catching at all but this drop is proving to be quite the challenge. Maybe cos I'm at work and my work 'puter sucks lemons.

I have just got on and I'm waiting for an hourly drop... I had no problems getting my eggs the last two years; let's hope I can nab 7 today...

I'm a bit confused, (and living on Australia time) when do egg drops happen???

I only have 1 so far and i had to trade 2 marrow's for that....

Edited by blerg42

I missed my first one! *cries harder*

Ok seriously, look in your PM now ._. xd.png Or else I have to give it to somebody else.