TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

...unless someone wants the two Pumpkin eggs I have in exchange for a ghost egg or something, I'll probably return to the cave hours later. (doesn't mean I am not online here though)

Wait there are people still grabbing when their scroll is full? Psssh

*Much to stubborn to hire a catcher or trader*

I can get it on my own just you watch D:<

i'll start when my computer actually see's a drop.

maybe thats the joke, my computer can't see them because their "ghost eggs" xd.png

i really want two :3

i would be absolutely, indescribably. Thrilled to bursting point and jumping over the moon whilst dancing the macarena if i just got one >w>

Is there a specific forum topic regarding the haunted house? I am missing something but no matter how much I run around and click in there I cant figure out what!

GMT -5

Thanks.

So that means I'll have until 12 P.M. tomorrow... I think... though unfortunately school means that I can't do anything in the morning.

(Wait, but that means it's 5:30 A.M. now so there can't have been a 6:30 drop? :/)

Are those eggs somehow growing more... invisible when cracking? I can't help thinking my eggs look more solid then TJ's ones.

So excited! biggrin.gif New eggs look gorgeous and I can't wait to see what they hatch into! Is it... ghosts?? I notice TJ's eggs really do seem to be fading as they get closer to hatching huh.gif

I think the biomes make it slightly easier to catch, as only about one in every eighteen people in the cave will be clicking in the same spot as you, instead of one in three or one in six. Of course, it does make the drops go by crazy-fast, but then that just means more time to sleep before the next drop tongue.gif

And I got a zombie hatchie! So happy to have got one after failing with all attempts last year. Kinda wish I'd managed to get a stage 1 as well, but I guess I'll try again next year.

Thank you so much TJ and spriters, for giving us another wonderful event! <3<3<3

Find out DC's server then right-click where's the time on your computer then go Adjust Date/Time then go Internet time and type the name of DC's server, or you can go to Allure of Neglected Dragons which can fail for 5-10 secs

How do you find out what Dragcave's server is?

What timezone is DC on? (GMT+/-?)

GMT -4 (the UK changed its clocks this weekend, America hasn't yet).

Ack, I was able to catch 5 new eggs in the wee hours of the morning...now I cannot even see a drop. FRUSTRATION!

im just catching eggs now to give to people who have none and have ssssslllllooooowww internet. i like helping people. smile.gif

Are those eggs somehow growing more... invisible when cracking? I can't help thinking my eggs look more solid then TJ's ones.

Oh wow, I just had a look and yeah, they are! o: Odd little dragons. How interesting though. ^^

I thought exactly the same. The shadow the egg casts also seems to get smaller. ninja.gif

How come every time I offer to give somebody an egg they want me to hold it for them to hatch? -.- Seriously guys, stop being so greedy.

How come every time I offer to give somebody an egg they want me to hold it for them to hatch? -.- Seriously guys, stop being so greedy.

I wouldn't mind having one xd.png i prefer to hatch myself