TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Yay for ghostly eggs, I already have 4 from the first hourly drop I tried biggrin.gif

But I had five dead dragons to zombify and one was actually revived and the others disintegrated sad.gif

I don't suppose it is possible to teleport zombies?

Nope, because when they're zombified they get auto-frozen. :c

just got back from working all day! i hope i nab one or i am going to cry

Happy Halloween everyone! When are the eggs coming back? I so missed them!

Wow... I'm now trying to catch eggs for my sister. I sat there staring at my super awesome radio controlled clock, doing a 10 seconds countdown and hit refresh. I saw one egg and then nothing. Somehow It's a teeny tiny bit hard for me to believe that all those eggs are gone in one second. blink.gif

If they really are... then I pay my respect for this ninja catchers. ninja.gif You're clicking as fast as Road Runner.

Sigh no eggs yet... and only one zombie hatchie from my 10 attempts. One hatchie revived and grew up blink.gif and one adult revived too. The rest just disintegrated sad.gif

Well, at least I have a zombie xd.png

I'm stupidly happy that I managed to get one...

Promptly scroll-locking myself in the process. *facepalm*

EDIT: Is the no limit for just Shadows or eggs generally?

Edited by Ruins

Wow, such beautiful looking eggs, they are really quite ethereal.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for them.

I managed to get my quota and snagged some for hubby as well (that'll be a nice surprise for him when he gets to his computer).

I employed a method I learnt here on the Forums a year or so ago which hadn't worked for me in the past, but this time it did - it worked amazingly well.

In Firefox turn off Java Script and images and also set it so that all links open in a new tab. Then simply select your Biome wait until the hourly drop start position your cursor over one egg and refresh.

Don't watch the egg, just watch the refresh bar. As soon as it finishes refreshing click the egg, refresh, click, refresh, click, refresh, click and just keep going and going. Then when the drop ends you can see how many eggs you have managed to snaggle.

The real trick is not to take your eyes off the refresh bar, don't worry about what's going on above you, your cursor will if you don't move your hand still be over the egg. Yes, you'll end up with rows and rows of tabs open, but some of them will (hopefully) contain the code showing you've been successful.

Try it, it worked for me (in fact I got the 'over-burdened' message when I was checking back through the tabs).

Do the eggs get dropped on the hour every hour or randomly?

I'm not really liking the biomes. Is there just two eggs per biome per drop? Makes it almost impossible to get anything. tongue.gif

Nah, I saw three in all of them...

And if I can get one, anyone can! laugh.gif

I don't care, cause Imma try to breed a marrow before Halloween eggs. 4 eggs is enough right? RIGHT!?!?

@Mustang44: Otherwise was 3 eggs (or 6, when TJ had compassion) in one cave, now it's 3 eggs in 6 biomes, so much better wink.gif

I'm not really liking the biomes. Is there just two eggs per biome per drop? Makes it almost impossible to get anything. tongue.gif

So agreeing with this. <.<

Nah. I think there is about 12 eggs in every biome for 5 min drop, they just get grabbed really fast (even before you get to see them)

Just got back from school and really don't have time to be sitting here catching eggs, but... >_>

Is there a limit to how many one can get from the cave?

I think that in 6-7 hours, when most of people get eggs, it will be easier and it won't be so crowded, I just so hope for that to happen later o.O

The 5 min drops are super fast - I only ever see 1, 2 egg max (and that's with constant refreshing).

I don't care, cause Imma try to breed a marrow before Halloween eggs. 4 eggs is enough right? RIGHT!?!?

Won't be able to this year. Holiday's dragons offspring won't be able to produce more of their own kind until the following season.

And thank you TJ and spriters, I actually think I know this one this time. biggrin.gif

I have to agree with Mustang, the eggs are gone in 1 minute because of the separation. sad.gif

Edited by Cheystar

Every time I read a comment from you, I picture your Avatar speaking it with the voice of Mr. Peanut (Jeff Dunham). It makes me laugh every time...I love it!