TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Five minutes? I just clocked it as less than a minute and they were all gone...

>.> This is not cool.

I agree, there are none there. If this is how they're set up and they seem to be only hourly drops, it doesn't look like I'll be getting any this year.

Ps.. I've checked back several times at :10, :15, :30, etc. to see if there were any and it had the same message that there were none to be found.

*sighs* thanks for the Halloween event though. Happy Halloween

I Hate LAG!

-eats arm off-

i don't stand a chance, Australia's net is so slow on a normal day never mind when there's over a hundred people trying to grab.

i guess i'll have to hope there's generous gifters out there

Don't worry, you can still grab some! My friend and I both nabbed a bunch earlier, and we both live in Australia :3

It can be done, just keep at it!

Uhh i just waited around for 45 mins for a big hour drop that lasted all of 60 seconds... whyyyyyyyyyy?

Typically there are none to be found...

Didn't it used to be that the eggs dropped constantly over the 24 hours they were available?

If this is what the new biome system means for holiday drops, then I'd sort of wish they did away with them temporarily for the day. :\

I never even look anymore at the five minute drops, they don't exist for me at all.

Yay i got 2 little gost eggies ^^

Now i have 5 in total, 2 more and i consider myself satisfied :]

HOOOOWWWWW -cries-

I agree, there are none there. If this is how they're set up and they seem to be only hourly drops, it doesn't look like I'll be getting any this year.

Ps.. I've checked back several times at :10, :15, :30, etc. to see if there were any and it had the same message that there were none to be found.

*sighs* thanks for the Halloween event though. Happy Halloween

Nope, those 5 minute drops are still there. If you didn't see any, you're about one second too late. ._. Time your clock EXACTLY with DC's time and refresh at around :55-:58 seconds to the :05, :10, etc., and you'll see them.

Don't worry, you can still grab some! My friend and I both nabbed a bunch earlier, and we both live in Australia :3

it doesnt help if your with telstra adsl and i live in a area where its one of the worst in melbourne

I can't even see them. No eggs for me this year, I think.

Edited by Lizzyluna

why don't the drops last for 5 minutes full

1000 eggs dropping, several hundreds trying to grab them, some catching 5 others none, of course those 1000 eggs only last a few seconds...

EDIT: I've caught 4/4 of my desire goal. user posted image

I am now officially happy and going to try get two more. If not it is no big deal.

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

5 hour drops, 0 eggs so far.

My admiration to anyone who just needs one or two drops to catch 7 or even more... blink.gif

In Firefox turn off Java Script and images and also set it so that all links open in a new tab.

Where can I do that, could anyone tell me? ^^ Maybe it would help...

Didn't it used to be that the eggs dropped constantly over the 24 hours they were available?

If this is what the new biome system means for holiday drops, then I'd sort of wish they did away with them temporarily for the day. :\

Ikr? I had such a better chance without the biomes. tongue.gif

Happy Halloween all. The new eggs are gorgeous. Love the full moon look smile.gif

It seems like everyone has trouble with the biomes exept for me.

You know how i grab those eggs? xd.png

First i go to the alpine and look at the eggs, i put my finger on my screen where the middle egg is. Then i go back to the cave and click on alpine and then i start clicking like hell on the place where my finger is, even before the page is loaded. If i'm quick (and lucky) i grabbed four (not in one drop ofcourse) doing this a couple times wink.gif

It may sound wierd but sometimes you have to do wierd things for eggs :]

Edited by user560

i live in COUNTRY Australia. my net is less than standard. one refresh on a normal day takes half a minute. today it's taking two and a half sometimes more. by the time the refresh is done everything is gone every time.

Maybe if i didn't have to earn money to live i may manage a lucky one catch, but even that is a long shot. Sucks

@bettynova The drops are there, some computers are just too slow to see them

Edited by White_Knight

I nabbed 6 within the second drop and 1 egg within the 3rd drop, within 5 minutes. My ISP is Telstra. It despends more on the browser than internet connection imo. I live in Australia.

Edited by DarkEternity