TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

i'm new to dragon cave and i have to say, i do not like halloween events.

it's almost impossible to get them, even with a fast connection. probably doesn't help that i'm not in the same country as the servers....

then you are not going to like any events that are held.

though imo - the biomes are making it stupidly hard to catch these ones atm

i'm new to dragon cave and i have to say, i do not like halloween events.

it's almost impossible to get them, even with a fast connection. probably doesn't help that i'm not in the same country as the servers....

Heh, Hallow's usually the most stressful for anyone, since there's no egg limit like there is at Christmas and Valentines. It's ... well. This year I'm having fun, because the biomes have made it SO much easier. (I'm not even remotely close to the server either; Australia sends a hello!) But that last hourly drop had some serious lag going on, and yes, I'm another one in the ranks of "Problem loading page". It's come back up now but it was down for me from xx:02 right through til xx:11. So no egglets on that drop. *prepares for the next*

Edited by alyelle

Woo! Managed to actually catch one on this drop, before I had to deal with Time Outs that is. Yay! Now I have two eggs! *huggles them*

Lol, an egg finally hatched and I'd hoped to complete my second pair - I'd start clicking on an egg and the connection thingy would just spin for up to 3 minutes on one.

It's after 4 AM here and it's clearly going to be a looooongeeeeeer night...

Phew, not even disabling images and javascript helped. Still only have one.

Then go and practice you're reflexes, I have a sloooow network and I got 3, you could get atleast one more

Somehow managed to snag 3 of the new eggs!

On the zombie front, neither dragon that was already killed resurrected for me, and then when I tried to kill a couple more, ALL of them dodged the knife. lol. I think I get the messege.

Holiday drops are usually on the hour, kinchee.

I agree about the biomes making this insane. I managed to grab one, but it looks like catching will be extra tricky this year. But then halloween is supposed to be tricky, no? *badum cha*

Bah, 4 kills and no zombie. I afraid to use the fifth. I'll just have to be content with my zombie from last year.

I managed to grab 2 eggs yay for me. smile.gif But didnt manage to get a Zombie. sad.gif

but still pretty good smile.gif

I've had 2 zombies out of 5 kills *just like I wanted, a female and an ungendered hatchie ^o^* and up to now I caught 7 new eggs for myself :'D this is the most relaxing holliday event up to now, the biomes are totally great-nothing to compare the madness of last year o,O

Edit: I think the drops are getting longer now :3

Happy Halloween Everybody biggrin.gif

Edited by cottondragon

Finally managed to snatch two of the new eggies (thanks to all the tips given ^^) , and made a zombie on my first try out of 3 tries. Good enough for me~ ^^

Are they in all biomes?

/just got here

Yes, during the hourly drops you can find them anywhere. During the 5 min ones, I've only seen them In Desert or Alpine, but that might be just me. smile.gif

Haha, thanks for the answers everyone. <3

I got no hatchie zombies but one female and one male adult. I wanted hatchie zombies more. :s

i kicked my mom off the family computer over five hours ago...she woke up for work then came out to see me still on the computer.

"...You've been out here for five and a half hours?! What the heck is wrong with you?!"

"But, it's, I just- dragons Mom, dragons."

Yay for ghostly eggs, I already have 4 from the first hourly drop I tried biggrin.gif

But I had five dead dragons to zombify and one was actually revived and the others disintegrated sad.gif

I don't suppose it is possible to teleport zombies?