TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Oh, wow, it is utterly amazing. So beautiful. Really, really, really stunning.

Wow! Those are cool dragons. I am glad I didn't trade any of mine. Thank you every one that worked on them!

Edited by Suzamawolf

They're gorgeous!! *3* This may be my favorite Halloween dragon sprite yet. They''re so beautiful and mysterious looking.

The sprite is quite lovely.

I'll confess, though, the part that excites me the most is their name and description. What an awesome idea - I wub.gif them!

Wow, the adult is beautiful! Very elegant and ethereal. And I love their description--it's so imaginative, and it makes them a great Halloween dragon. Thank you, Fiona Bluefire and Nakase, for a gorgeous addition to the Cave!

I love the adult sprite! Actually all the sprites for these have been amazing!!!

Wow, the Shadow Walkers are amazing, I love them. Thank you spriters for this more than beautiful dragon!!!

Shadow Walkers~ I like. :3

They look better on the lighter colored backgrounds, I think. The Portal Background seems to tint them this grayish color (not that they aren't gray already, but it seems to make it a little darker) that kind of muffles the details of the sprite. It could just by my monitor, though.

user posted image

Edited by MysticTiger

The dragon reminds me of Awa from Lordi even more now. I think I know what my female's name shall be. wub.gif

Thank you, artists <3