TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Please take the spam chat to pm.

Thank you.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Edited by _Z_

The second stage hatchlings are so cool, there's no doubt in my mind the adults are going to be absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to see them! biggrin.gif And all of mine but one have their wings now! I'll have to snag one to freeze next Halloween!

Oh, but of course. XP

Or.... let the house do the singing for us:~Link Removed~

awesome and crazy xd.png

Edited by _Z_

Ok now lil hatchies - you have an entire audience waiting to see whatchall are going to look like - GET A MOVE ON AND GROW UPPPPP!!

ETA: I have to say that these eggs and hatchies have been the MOST temperamental to raise! They've been sick far more often than ANY others I've had. They didn't even see the inside of a hatchery til they were a day old too!

Edited by Ayelldee

*Hopes that it will grow up as soon as it hits the 4 days mark!*

I think it will when it hits 3 days and 23 hours. Pesky lil' things.

Ok now lil hatchies - you have an entire audience waiting to see whatchall are going to look like - GET A MOVE ON AND GROW UPPPPP!!

ETA: I have to say that these eggs and hatchies have been the MOST temperamental to raise! They've been sick far more often than ANY others I've had. They didn't even see the inside of a hatchery til they were a day old too!

I had only one sick egg, and that was the one I incubated. It got healthy after being fogged about 15 minutes.

I never had a sick hatchie since I joined DC

Half an hour left ninja.gif

Timer just hit 4 days.

I'm so excited to hear what you guys think of them.

Half hour left. Can't wait.

Edit: Darn it, that may still be an hour. unsure.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

Of what...? "This is Halloween"? We've got enough people for it. XP

*Brings milk for the Cookies*

We can make it a Death Metal Karaoke

But If we are make "This is Halloween" I!m taking the clown

Are they going to grow up an hour from now or 30 minutes from now? huh.gif

I guess they will grow up at 12 am (for me 5 pm). That would be exactly three days after they hatched.

Timer just hit 4 days.

I'm sure I'll love them, judging by yours and Nakase's work on that beautiful copper dragon <3

(assuming Nakase also took part on making the adult, I apologize if that's not the case).

One hour to go! *wishes she could travel to the future*

Where might I be able to see the Copper dragon?

oops - more on topic: Grow up all ready!

Grow, Dragons, GROW!

I can't wait to see them. I just hope they grow up before I go to work. Once I see them, I can name my own accordingly. :3

Timer just hit 4 days.

I'm banking on them being total luff! *pokes scroll* biggrin.gif <3

Thank you both so much for your hard work, I've really enjoyed this release.

Can some one give me the link to TJ's scroll?

Alas, no. TJ's scroll is hidden, and no one knows how to find it. Apparently it used to be available, but not any more. So now we have to make up all sorts of crazy hypotheses as to the wonderful things he has on it! biggrin.gif

Can some one give me the link to TJ's scroll?

Tj's scroll is hidden. You can see the halloween dragons on the fist post of this topic.

*looks at the codes of the hatchlings*

WHOA, how did it take that long for me to realize that?

And yes, TJ's scroll used to visible. I remember looking at it back in '08, you could see all the new releases in his scroll.

Why is the Female Frozen? Will there only be one sprite for male and female? Or is that some sort of weird glitch?

OMG, adults are GORGEOUS! Despite the lack of dimorphism, I LOVE these Shadow Walkers! They are so awesome! The transparency on the egg sequence was perfect to lead up to these. Can't wait to have my own Shadow Walker adults sitting on my scroll! I hope we can PB them next year. Thanks artists! Halloween this year has been wonderful; I got 6 of these in the first 15 minutes the public could see them! Can't wait till next year! Love the transparency.

Yay, first adult post as well biggrin.gif

Edited by PieMaster

They are Amazing!!!!!!!! I Love them!!! wub.gif