TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'm so glad all of you like them. They were so much fun to do, though more challenging than anything I've tried before.

And thanks for the congratulations. I'm so excited to become an official spriter for the game. We have such awesome people here, it's a pleasure to work on dragons that I know will be appreciated.

I'm sure there was a billion cream variations *wink*

The adult Shadow Walkers look amazing wub.gif. I'm glad to have so many now laugh.gif ~dives into the shadows with her Shadow Walker's ninja.gif~

Thank you spriters and TJ for a stunning Halloween dragon. This was my first holiday at DC and I know I am in the (probably very small) minority that will not have undead or wanna be undead creatures on my scroll.

I traded the marrow eggs I caught for more pumpkins and certainly didn't harm any dragons on my scroll. These new dragon will be keepers, I had planned to gift them away had they turned out to be undead. Thank you for making my first Halloween a wonderful one!

Beautiful! Glad I'm trading off some tinsels for them. <3 I want 12 or so, because I already have a lot of pretty lineages in mind.

The adult looks AWESOME! =D I love these new dragons overall, just great. Thanks to all involved in another wonderful Halloween!

~Feathers

Absolutely gorgeous wub.gif

Will definitely be hoarding these guys some more, lol.

Love the adult! It's absolutely gorgeous (with a very pretty description)! wub.gif

Ohwow.. the adult is gorgeous. wub.gif I really like the gendered hatchling too. So happy I got lucky and caught seven of these beauties. biggrin.gif

Hmm... I think the adult looks a little plain, but the sprite is pretty nonetheless.

Omg the new dragons are gorgeous!

Before, my favorite dragons were the marrows and vampires. Now these top the list ; )

Edited by Tearadria

There was a time when ALL dragons could produce multiclutches.. back when there were not enough players to satisfy the demand for eggs in the AP period - rare or otherwise. Once there was enough of a player base to insure eggs in the AP almost all of the time, the ability for multi-clutches was taken away from all dragons except holidays.

Multi-clutches of 2-4 -gold/silver eggs actually only happened for a SHORT period of time due to a glitch in the system. For some reason the "rares" were breeding like "uncommons" and therefore were trying to balance out the ratios by producing more of the golds/silvers than they had been producing before the glitch.  That "glitch" period was the only reason I was ever able to get my CB golds/silvers... the cave was spitting them out like candy every hour.  smile.gif

Thanks for the info. Another person also contacted me to tell me the same; I hadn't heard about the change. Interesting! Guess I got lucky that one time then.

As for the numbers I used to to define "normal".. there was a point long ago when TJ did throw out some occasional stats numbers for people to chew on.

OK, apologies for my cheek are in order, then :-) Obviously, even if the number of eggs dropped has increased though, there were a lot of people who had problems, and I think there were other factors in effect than just people hunting at the wrong times.

You can add my vote to loving the Shadow Walkers. They are so beautiful! biggrin.gif

Thankyou so much, TJ and spriters. biggrin.gif

Oh I love the adults. laugh.gif And "Shadow Walkers" is such an awesome name.

Haters gonna hate, but I think the tail looks good. It matches the tendrils of the hair.

I wish the adults would fade in and out like the eggs, like maybe at different times of the day/night? That'd be sweet!

The adults are beautiful! Thank you, Fiona BlueFire and Nakase! smile.gif

I'm a little disappointed in the adult. I was expecting a little more detail like the Marrows. The concept is great, the name for these dragons is too. I'm probably not going to be collecting any more of these since I still favor the Black Marrow over these. But for completion's sake, I will take these. smile.gif Congrats to the spriters who worked on them, though!