TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Wow. Just wow. You've really outdone yourself this time, Fi. Shadow Walkers (loooooooooove the name) are absolutely gorgeous! The amount of work I can see in them and the amount of detail you put on them is just stunning.

I would actually really love to be able to do a marrow x shadow walker lineage, but I dun breed holidays together. x3

Wow, the Shadow Walker sprites are beautiful! I love their concept/description as well. <3

I LOVE the Shadow Walkers! biggrin.gif I'm gonna start a checkerboard lineage with them and Blacks. It's gonna look AWESOME. Thank you TJ and spriters!

It had a potential of awesomeness, but I think it`s rather plain and ... ummm ... small? ... is it me or are the dragons getting tinier with each new release ... ?

I still heart Marrows more than anything! They are pure deadly grace!

Aiieeee!

Love the adult sprites <3

Dear people (you know who you are),

Be thankful that TJ and the sprite's creators/artists worked so hard to get this ready for us. Be grateful instead of criticizing their work. Even if you hate the sprite, a simple "Thank you!" or even "Nice job!" would suffice.

- G

I think these are lovely. They're ghost dragons, there's not a whole lot you can do to glamorize ghosts like the other Holiday dragons... They're silvery see-through. You do what you can. :P Thank you to the artist for these!

Edited by waywardnonnie

Wow. Lovely dragon, and a very interesting concept. I like. happy.gif Thank you TJ, and thank you to the spriters. (I can't wait till mine grow up.)

I'd like to say thanks to TJ, the spriters, the Mods, to all involved in making this a real Holiday event!

Aiieeee!

Love the adult sprites <3

Dear people (you know who you are),

Be thankful that TJ and the sprite's creators/artists worked so hard to get this ready for us. Be grateful instead of criticizing their work. Even if you hate the sprite, a simple "Thank you!" or even "Nice job!" would suffice.

- G

We are indeed greatful for the release and for the vast effort and the time creators have spent on each and every release, this one included, and for that a HUGE thumbs up and thanks to them, with that being said, if a person is calling him/herself an artist he/she thrives on criticism, I expect people to be brutal when they examine my art coz that is the only way to improve and grow....

You are not helping them by deleting the criticism.. but hey.. Im done, know when Im not welcomed... thanks for the dragons, cheers

Edited by The Evil Doer

Wow  huh.gif posts with criticism get deleted....  blink.gif  Really cool  dry.gif

We are indeed greatful for the release and for the vast effort and the time creators have spent on each and every release, this one included, and for that a HUGE thumbs up and thanks to them, with that being said, if a person is calling him/herself an artist he/she thrives on criticism, I expect people to be brutal when they examine my art coz that is the only way to improve and grow....

You are not helping them by deleting the criticism.. but hey.. Im done, know when Im not welcomed... thanks for the dragons, cheers

Insulting part of the userbase in your criticism is not necessary.

It is indeed fine to crit sprites as you wish, but insulting others is never okay. In the future, I can simply warn. =3

~

I'm curious to see the adult female, hope different, however a great work!

You can tell by how many dragons TJ has if there is dimorphism. Since he only has two and froze one of the opposite gender, the adult female will be the same as the adult male. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

that person is a normal user, they can't delete posts about crits. Only mods or the original poster can.

Some artists here do like constructive criticism, myself included. However if there are users just bashing the art without giving advice as to do better in the future, it should be left unspoken.

I'm ok with some users not liking the sprites. I don't celebrate Halloween and don't find much enjoyment in the holiday. I did enjoy making art for the game, and personally I like shiny things. Personal likes and dislikes occur in real life, and it's ok to say you don't like them. On the flip side, it's ok to say you do like them.

Glad to have been a part of the festivities.

~Nakase

Ohmygod THEY'RE GORGEOUS. <3 IlovethemIlovethemIlovetheeem. Thank you so much to the spriters and TJ!

I can't wait for mine to grow up. <3 They're little beauties.